I admit this is a bit of a shocker, but it would be cool if he could work out some sort of deal with Robby.

Views: 5472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL..good one.

This I did not know.

I liked "OFR's" recipes.....;)

OFR offered up a chicken marinade recipe that I still use today.

Thanks. I'll try it.

WJM, is that the recipe where you stuff a chicken in a duck stuffed in a pig stuffed in a steer ? if not heres the recipe.http://youtu.be/Hiun9Tu4gjA

NO ONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE IRL SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RACE IN ANY LEAGUE INCLUDING NASCAR

Come on Bill! It's a okay to hate another series, but it makes you look rather uninformed if you call it by the wrong name.
Indy Racing League (or IndyCar) as it now called gave us a three time NASCAR champion in Tony Stewart. Open Wheel racing in general gave NASCAR Jeff Gordon and I could go on and on but fans of racing knowing what I am talking about
Many of us didn't care all that much much for NASCAR until open wheel lost some of their best talent for the big money being paid out in the 1990's. In short, I respect your emotion but disagree with your statement.

And, the IRL (indyCar) brought us DANICA!!!!!! hahaha jk

I appreciate your respecting my emotions and your right to disagree with me. It was Robby that brought me to NASCAR when he left CART to drive for Felix. My problems with the IRL or IndyCar, if you prefer, is what they have done to the Indy 500 and the fact they basically told the us Champ Car fans to go to HELL, as Micheal A did. I grew up in the fifties when the 500 was clearly the greatest race in the world -- where teams were allowed to bring truly innovative race cars and go head to head in a battle of the BULLS. Today, the 500 is cooky cutter cars going in circles as is NASCAR. Both series wonder why they are losing their fans and the answer is simple cooky-cutter cars make the races boring.

I long for the days when the innovators won and everybody wasn't racing for points.

It is just my opinion ---- Bill

I think the early 90s CART cars were as cookie cutter as the current IndyCar series.

I disagree they had 3 choices in chassis, 3 engine choices, more latitude in gear rartios, the engineers had a lot of latitude in shock packages and within less stringent limits the engineers were allowed to tweak everything. It wasn't like the 50's but at the 500 USAC let the boys play with more and the races were more exciting.

My opinion so take as you wish. --- Bill

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service