I admit this is a bit of a shocker, but it would be cool if he could work out some sort of deal with Robby.

Views: 5472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well put Wally! The glass is always half full at my house!

If Robby runs one race and does great that's a victory, just like when he filled in for the Old number seven and almost won!!! Optimism is what being a fan is all about!!! I agree, the glass is always have full here too!! Robby is doing his thing in the off-road stuff and maybe at Sonoma he will get a W!!! Either way the glass is always half full, just not with "hater-aide" LOL Go Robby Go!!!!

I always thought it was half empty, my wife always saya its half full. I have come to realize that the glass is just bigger than it needs to be.LOL

I'm a man of refined commitment whom will not adhere to commit of refinement thus remain free to refine as I please my commitments to grow weather it be for the better or worse. I don't give very much stock to the drunk who staggers late to the party straight into the fire and proclaims for any one willing to listen or better yet understand the words as they carelessly form in the mouth of a glue tongued opinionist (yes I know.....and I don't care, the English language is a free form one, free from the bounds of formality and structure where only your imagination and willingness to let people see inside your twisted mind are the borders you have to dance within) so back to it, opinionist that there's not enough logs on it. Very much like pissing upstream from the camp kitchen, throwing on some cheap makeup and second hand high heels don't qualify you as a who...hooker but you sure as hell look like one but struggle with the acting part. NAZICAR fans far and wide are void to the point of implosion as it is and in that light of wind whistles and tinsel I'd rather have Robby Gordon off living loving and lassoing life on his own terms than standing at attention as a quartet of out of tune over weight over paid butchers choke back their dentures as they concoct a "new" version of our nations song. Not that I disdain innovation or improvisation i'd rather see a refined (there's that word again I wonder what it means?) a refined product born out of plagiarism than the imagination of that which is new. Whom it would seem is the author of the post that is responsible for this rebuttal. Perhaps she...........ooooppps perhaps somehow the stack of applications by the door was circumvented and admission to and privilege of was granted without due diligence. In any event screwball fringe element need not apply when it comes to pointing out opinions that could fit on the head of a pin, which by the way just goes to show that you don't need to open a book to write one. "Hang on while I flip the record" there we go, "Morrison Hotel" It seems in life that whenever someone is shown the door when they get there they don't know what to do with it and for all those that are of the following that Robby Gordon was.... your sadly mistaken. At least I feel that way and I'll dance to the grave doing so. Pulling out an axe and putting in a new one seems to fit right now and little britches coming along singing about how new life wreaks of death is ............there goes a piece of it floating by now (I'll pause while you take time to figure that one out) And while we all set and await the future I'll say that yes I do this shit in public and to say the least there are members of the opposite who think of being in a relationship with me would be the equivalent of sleeping in a dumpster of broken glass but of those that where even though they arrived on the other side a bit shaken found that being able to call a spade a spade is not only fun but keeps the weekends free. We all wish a pretty little NAZICAR package would be under the tree in the morning.......we really do. However it seems for the most part it would have ...............no wait let me sum up as I see it and you can get back to the sunshine of prefab life (if that's what you chose) To sum up: History has proved that being a part of that racing has a certain amount of boot licking to it. Any body want to see any of that from Robby raise your hand, me I'll raise my glass, I'll raise it to the where ever the future of this "thing" goes and as a sidebar toast to the amusement we get from folks who show up when the wind is strong enough and throw dirt in it.

Wally, pull yourself together bud... nobody said he cant succeed. On the flip side, the signs are all over the walls, hes not worried about NASCAR anymore. Wally, I dont know if youre an insider or not, but anybody can see hes steering away from NASCAR.

I just get fired up with the serious negative stuff. We all get frustrated and you can generaly read that in someone's comment but some are just IMO way out of line this being a "Fan" site and all. I'm not ready to agree that RG's done with NASCAR at this point, we'll have to wait and see on that one. As to me being an insider? nope just a fan and member of the planet just like you. If you check out CW's comment at the bottem of page 3 you'll see where I was coming from with the doom and gloom BS I let him,her,it get under my skin I'm gonna try and not allow that to happen again. Hey Vlad, I'll steal from Mike K, bet you a beer on whether Robby,s done with NASCAR or not?

Actually, as long as you didnt direct that comment at me, Im ok with you haha.

I do understand being frustrated and I feel your pain. Ive been a RG fan since about 1994, Im completely used to the ups and downs and negativity.

My personal feeling is hes venturing out into other arenas (see what I did there?). I think we are going to see a new direction for RG on the 29th. Im excited, whatever it is, I hope its successful.

I know other drivers race into the late 40s (some beyond), but when you really think about it, hed need to have funding (probably another year or more), need to build the team to be competitive (a few more years), and thats in a best case scenario. IMHO

In closing, I dont think his NASCAR days are completely done, but I do think his focus is not there anymore.

One who angers you controls you. Do not give them the benefit of what they intended for you to do. This too shall pass..

Arguing with one such as this is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesnt matter how good you are at chess... the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, poop on the board, and strut around like it is victorious.

huh?

BRAVO WALLY! That gave me a well deserved laugh...

Hey Dave just read that you won the caption contest on RDC Congrats!! man! A Speed Traxxas Slash!!! awsome Dave!!

Certain old-timers around here will recognize Ms. "Christina Wilkinson" as the previously-known "Old Fat Robby" from another place and time. OFR was a somewhat amusing, though always obnoxious Mikey fan. Seems to have lost the amusing part along with the gender change. Can't trust those pseudo-doctors at MWR and thier wayward scalpels.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service