SST Track Layout for LA Coliseum, from the Stadium SUPER Trucks Facebook Page.

Curvy!

Views: 6175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thing of the past

And Supercross, Rallycross, pretty much every motorsports event in the stadium has used the Peristyle ramps/jumps in their course layout.

I'm looking forward to seeing they left lane cross over with trucks flying over and under

Think the crossover is that part in the upper middle part of the layout . If so looks awesome .

So where do you think the best seats will be......have to buy 12 tickets and where do you buy them ? Only place I saw was on ticket master.

My preference would be section 25, 26 or 27, Second level. Other than Ticketmaster the only other outlet for tickets I know of would be the Coliseum box office.

I say have NFL tryouts during the.............no sorry even idiotic sarcasm has to take a day off. NBC better do multiple/repeat TV slots. I'm as obligated as being in the ARMY for the scheduled debuet (Debwat) my french is weak.

maybe even 24 or 5 becouse of the viewing angle,second level would also be my pick.

Is that the sunny side in the afternoon....

Yes sec 5 sun in face till about 5pm

I received a Groupon for SST.

Robby Gordon’s Off-Road Stadium Super Trucks – LA Coliseum
Truck-Racing Event on Saturday, April 27 (Up to 51% Off). Two Seating Options Available.
from $24
Buy Value $49.15
Discount 51%
You Save $25.15

best deal, IMO

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service