Views: 1116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a horrible thing to say, but you obviously never touch a woman. This is the golden rule. But something about this seems very odd. If you look at some of the remarks that she has made in the past about the advice that she gave to Tony's team to handle the PR following Tonys incident, she just seems like a very unstable person. Something just does not seem right about this deal at all, I am no lawyer or KB fan, but if you read the statements of the Family Court, they read like they cannot prove guilt 100% at all, and for a family court judge , advocate, or commission or whatever this person's title is, for them to state the fact that she perjured herself, and not take that into a consideration is shocking. Again let me be perfectly clear you do not lay hands on a woman, this is something that every male has to know, but it's very interesting how this did not come out until the Friday afternoon before the Daytona 500. If you do look at her background, then I'm sure she does have a lot of political power, and something just does not seem right about this.
Totally agree with you rg7 bottom line is YOU NEVER HIT A WOMAN !!! She may be nuttier than a rabid coon she STILL doesn't deserve to be hit . Even if it turns out to be untrue that Kurt did anything , I still think Kurt should take this time to check himself . We all know his history of having a temper and unfortunately this time it bit him in the butt . Take some time off , out of the spotlight , get himself right and then try to come back at a later time .

Agree with the no hitting a woman. If he did it, he should pay the price. I also agree there is something just not right with her. Here is the interview she did the other morning on GMA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gfT_dM9BE

does the "hands off" go for Hens too.....Right Denny...!

I agree RG, also no criminal charges, I believe a alternate judge heard the "case" and the verdict over the 500 weekend! I've tried to be a NASCAR fan but crap like this makes it that more difficult. I'm all for locken up the guilty, but taking sides for political correctness is something I just can't stand! Sorry, but growing up with a dad that kicked the crap out of mom is a very soar spot with me, using that as a platform to take away a mans lively hood is, from my vantage point, just plain wrong! KARMA...

Check out this article about some people I have had to deal with
https://nationalparentsorganization.org/blog/9511-kristin-ruggiero-sen
She ended up killing herself in prison by ODing after an appeal was denied, her cop friend who helped her lie just went up for parole.
That's what happens when a family court situation goes to criminal court where rules of evidence and perjury is enforced.

Twisted story David! Left me shaking my head at what some people try to do to others. Also a good example of what Dave was saying about Karma. Glad she got caught. Thanks!

"Regardless of the outcome, SHR plans to stick with Regan Smith for the Daytona 500."

That's a surprise - I thought Kurt would end up back in the car.

Don't forget what Chevy said.

I always wondered why Nascar didn't absorb some blame here, atleast from the media. Kurt and Driscoll have an argument in Louden, which is where atleast the physical stuff starts, according to both.

Assuming this never gets reported to Nascar, but why wouldn't Kurt have atleast asked for her credentials to the motor-coach lot be revoked or atleast held? Granted she's still entitled to her hard card unless Nascar or whoever it was issued under (SHR?) pulls it. I just don't see how she could have validated her needs for the coach lot (aka she's not sleeping with any driver).

Regardless, she enters the lot at Dover after the both acknowledge the relationship has ended. She confronts him about telling her son the relationship is over and then we blur the lines of what happened. She wanted a confrontation and by all means, she got some degree of one. Interestingly enough because of how this impacted Kurt, no photos of her injuries or hospital (even doctor) visits were produced to the public.

Family courts are a mockery, they render verdicts based not on fact but on what provides the highest likelihood of protection for the "victim". It's by design because they don't want the situation to escalate again, when victims family could in theory have a nice lawsuit. Truth be told, no absolutely deranged person would care about a court or judges verdict, so its all a show. That said, verdict of any kind should use the term "likely", it either happened or it didn't.

As far as Chevrolet pulling the backing, they said "indefinitely" which might as well mean "till we decide it's ok again". Hate tell you Mike, contract or not....SHR and Chevy won't damage each other's relationship over this. Each has way to much to lose, if Chevy said no Kurt then SHR or any Chevy team for that matter isn't gonna risk rocking the boat over Kurt, he's not the ticket he once was. If Nascar reinstated and Kurt wants to go with Tonys blessing, then I'm sure SHR can make it right with Chevy.

Let's all not forget Gene isn't exactly a choir boy himself. Nothing has been finalized yet, I don't think Kurt's career is over but he sure loves to dig holes for himself.
This type of chicken shiz behavior has happened behind the scenes in all sports, but now that the NFL has been reacting Nascar has to follow suit or face an Avalanche of bad press. Anyone who lays a hand on a woman is a spineless wimp, let's see what happens when all the facts finally come out.

The way I see it is the NFL had some mad video, the Busch thing is he said, she said...that , to me, is the BIG difference!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service