Views: 7516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MM This is scarey, I'm begining to understand your posts.

i quit trying

In a cool world, it would have been way cooler of Kurt said " I'm.an ass,take it for what it is" instead of that lame video he did

yup...embrace that he messed up.

Maybe SHRUB will take note.........so far he got a free pass thanks to the Coach.

yeah,nobody is perfect, he has a history.

that video just seems two faced, and that is Fake.

We like Robby becasue he is what he is, and you dont have to worry about a false character being fronted for $$$, and yes RG has made his mistakes, but he has also learned from them withount being a wuss.

HAHAHAHAH FAIL!!!!!

TRG Motorsports would be intersted in Busch: #51-Phoenix Racing, which finished 30th in the owner points this season with Landon Cassill as its primary driver, and #71-TRG Motorsports, which finished 36th in owner points, don't have a driver signed for 2012. Owned by James Finch, Phoenix has one Cup victory with Brad Keselowski at Talladega in 2009. A spokesman for Phoenix said the team was keeping its options open. TRG is interested in Busch, and a spokesman said owner Kevin Buckler hopes to meet with Busch.(Sports Illustrated)(12-8-2011)

Throw Phil Parsons in there too

Here is the problem I see with TRG trying to get Kurt. First off they have struggled to find sponsorship all year and for much of the season raced using Kevin's own money. Last Friday TRG laid off a large portion of their employees, so they dont have many people building and preparing for next year. TRG was paying Andy Lally very little and the rumor at the end was that Andy was not getting a paid, which is part of the reason he left the team and did not finish the season with them.

So with all this why would Kurt want to get in 3rd rate equipment? Yes Kurt's name will bring some sponsorship money, but probably not enough to cover the expenses and pay Kurt a salary. I dont think Kurt will drive for free, especially in 3rd rate equipment. Kurt needs to prove he made the right choice and going with TRG, I dont think will show that. Also knowing Jack Roush's dislike for Kurt Busch, do you think he will give TRG any extra support like he might with the other Ford teams.

Kurt no sponsor magnet...baggage filled with damaged goods.

Cant beleive nobody has mentioned Andrew Ranger in the mix for the #22 ride;)

Harsh words from James Finch. Kurt will be lucky to get a ride wth FRM or TRG. The sad thing here is that Kurt reached out to Finch. This confirms that Kurt will NOT be in a top tier car next year:

Meanwhile, Finch said Busch contacted him about driving for his Spartanburg, S.C. -based organization. "I told him I'd meet with him and see what's going on,'' Finch said. "I haven't decided who I am going to put in my car next year. He wasn't necessarily at the top of the list.''

Finch said Busch's behavior that led to what was described as a "mutual'' split with Penske Racing wouldn't discourage him from hiring the 2004 Cup champion. He also said he wouldn't tolerate Busch's sometimes volatile behavior. "Kurt, his talent is pretty good,'' Finch said. "He's one of the best there is, but I'm not going to listen to that s--- and pay him money.''Finch jokingly said he would make Jimmy Spencer, who as a driver had a long feud with Busch in the early 2000s, Busch's crew chief. "(Kurt) needs to simmer down a while,'' Finch said. "He's never done anything to me personally. He just needs to look in the mirror and see what the problem is.''

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service