How many want to see RG run KOH next month?

Views: 1810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Parker, a must.

He said that he was going to do PARKER with his TT, that at the begining of the Dakar,. what's the final word?

Large market yes but one the Speed Energy brand has already penetrated. It's all about brand expansion and the most bang for your marketing buck. That said, I loved this event and its always an awesome challenge.

King Of The Hammers? I wouldn't think so.

Parker? I guess we will find out when they get back next week.

Is rg raceing the baja 250 anywon no thanks
This is how I think it should be PARKER, Mint, Vegas to reno, 500, and 1000. Especially if you win Parker definitely the mint win that keep on bitd schedule.bitd is doing a good job in American territory and came back strong.be sick to win bitd championship and score/hdra championship. But sst might conflict. Great vision though
Totally agree Murfdog all the " prestige " races . Would love to see him go for the championship but yes I'm pretty sure SST coincides with too many of the other races .

Registration ended Friday the 17th. It now says you will have to be a "walk in". I don't know how that works. In the past hasn't RGM always made the entry list? Lets hope he makes it but I'm having doubts now. F...! And what happened to Lofton? Is he done too? Maybe last year's 425 really bent the team sideways. Someone on here mentioned he was racing the entire BITD series this year. I will still go to the race. Lots of entries this year.

it was rumored at best.Kevin Wilson said he had never heard that.He also said Robby was still unhappy with Casey over Heligate.It's a matter of waiting for Robby to announce.

You can register and tech your car all the way up to Friday late afternoon at C row. there are quite a few teams that do this because if your not ready in time you loose a big chunk of your fees.

Mike that happened to strobel couple years ago got screwed on championship. He took year off cause he was pissed but obviously got over it. I say past is done and people flock to see robby in the dessert! !! Why to smokem!!
Yeah in the end Casey even thanked him for coming back .

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service