Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder what Dale sr would say about kc
"Who?"
I lived in Huntsville, Alabama for a long time so , I kept up with Jimmy (Smut) Means. His Cup career was junk, plain and simple. He had his own team but, rarely had decent sponsorship. So, he drove around in the back and occasionally missed races (everybody had to drive their way in back then.) We don't know what KC is capable of because he drove junk for FRM and let's face it, RGM cars are really slow right now. Look at what a struggle RG had last weekend. I don't know why JG or JJ would bother teeing off on KC it just shows a complete lack of class. I'm really not a KC fan but, this article just pisses me off. I'm glad everybody at the top of their field doesn't feel like it gives them the right to dump on anybody who is not as good as them.

And I was actually starting to like Jeff Gordon. Now he can go frack himself.
He said this because he was asked the question and he answered it and he said the truth. I dont mind Conway and I want him to do well but week in and week out he is at the bottom of the charts. Cant blame Jeff at all for saying this
agree......"call it, like you see it".
Did you read my post at all. Kevin HAD an opportunity with Joe Gibbs in Busch in 2006 and did nothing with it. He had his chance and did nothing.
JG is right.... im no JG fan either.
It's too soon for me to have an opinion on KC, but I definitely have one on JG and it isn't good. I like that KC doesn't tear up cars so don't understand why he's considered a threat on the track. I'd be more concerned with someone who's a hot head or wrecks pretty regular. But that's just me and I'm not on the track.

Bottom line is today's drivers have a ride because they have a sponsor, not so much talent driven anymore. Sad state for the sport but it's reality. So you're going to have more inexperienced drivers out there. And isn't that kind of a throwback? I kind of liked the days when drivers weren't superstars, expected to win as soon as they hit the track because of their big buck contracts. Too many young kids were put in the fire too quickly, only to get hurt or cast aside when they couldn't live up to their hype. There really aren't a lot of Kyle Busch's out there who actually walk their talk.
Justin Allgaier. ARCA Champion, 1 NNS win, Current leader of the actual full time NNS drivers. Looking for a ride for 2011.

Poor kid, married for love over money. What was he thinking?
he will actually find something. He might become the next Landon Cassill
I met Landon at Michigan. Dang! What a baby face! Even more so than Justin.
Dale Jr may not be the best drive in NASCAR but he does have talent. Did his last name help him..of course but he has won races and made chases. Thats a lot more than some drivers who get way more attention.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service