Join in and discuss the FINAL stage of the 2014 Dakar Rally. Thanks to everyone for supporting the team and the planet. It's been a tough few weeks, and hopefully we'll be here in 2015 to do it all again!

Views: 8240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Short special, only 97 miles. Usually by the last stage of the rally the overall has been locked up and it's nothing but a parade lap of sorts. With only 26 seconds separating Peterhansel and Roma we have race to the end.

I'm pulling for Roma.

Coma just needs to bring it home.He has 1 hour 59 minute 49 second lead, He just needs to not screw the pooch.
Truck's, Karginov has 7:25 m over DeRooy.Karginov has been fast the last half,they just need to finish it off.
Cars start tomorrow at 8:57am/est 5:57am/pst .for the real early raiser's,bikes start 5am/est

Down to politics ....
ANYBODY !!!! But Peterhansel !

A race to the finish. I like it. No more of this parade sh*t

Toby Moody:

"Sven Quandt not taking any more questions about team orders for tomorrow's final stage. Roma in cuckoo-land denying they ever existed!! Nuts"

lol

Roma is so close to victory he can taste it; I say he's going to go for it tomorrow and take the victory. Will be really interesting to see if De Rooy puts the hammer down and pushes as hard as possible, to make up the 7:25 Karginov has on him at the moment.

My theory is that the Mini team, or the sponsors, or both, didn't expect the team orders to go public. So now, they're trying to minimize the damage caused. I think it's a scripted show right now... And Roma will make a "spectacular comeback" today.
I might just be too paranoic though.

El Martillo Racing one step to finish this rally, almost 3 days later than 1st place, but they will finish it.

that is a nice Durango body but they have a Chevrolet engine in it.

It's been a crazy Dakar but it has been nice being able to find information and videos gathered on this site. Thanks TOG as always, and thanks to all the other followers that made it entertaining throughout. I look forward to next year and I sure hope Robby Gordon and Team Speed will be in the show. I know they will be ready to challenge for the podium. Kahahhhhh!

And may the best racer (Roma or Peterhansel) win today.

What a way of fucking up the Dakar with corporate bullshit getting the MINIS 1,2 and 3 and Peterhansel is a corporate bitch.
Viva Robby Gordon a true racer!!

Sorry for my remarks .... Gabe

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service