No racing on Saturday, January 11th. Stage 7 of the 2014 Dakar Rally is on Sunday, January 12th. Even though it's rest day, the crew will finally have a full day to work on the HST. We'll have photos & updates from the team on rest day.

Views: 2724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you

how come we lost so much time rt off the get go yesterday. everyone else was seconds apart and a couple mins apart

I haven't heard

Time to have some SST races in Argentina. Robby is why the fans are there. Include the bikes and lite buggies.
ASO becomes obsolete and moot!

I already asked this on the stage 6 page but figured I would drop in in here where there may ba a few more viewers.
Sorry to repeat if bothers you.

Question???
Is the team now in test mode for the Gordini?
Yes I know, if they are in postion, they would go for stage wins but has the rest of this Rally basically become an extended test session?
I know my 2 cents aint worth much but if it were my team I think I would look at it as such.

He's going to do what the car gives him. If he is having no issues, most definitely he will push it as hard as he can. He's Robby Gordon. He will go for stages wins every stage.

I never understand this question?

It's still a race and he can still gain positions. Are they learning about this car as they go? Yes. Every team out there is learning something about their vehicle and will make improvements for next year including first place. Sure, second is the first loser, but you never give up until the checkered flag.

You are correct Rob you did not understand the question!

If there is indeed a plan to produce the Gordini do you not think Robby has plans of the vehical being as stout and robust as possible?
How much better testing ground is there to assure this of coming to fruition than this race?
If you survive the entire race you get the full testing time allowed.
I have been a fan of Robby's for more than a minute and yes I know quite well of his full force attitude but trust me, Robby is not a stupid person and he is quite capable of weighing the odds.

Produce? I highly doubt that, Would he build a car for a paying customer? Sure. Start production and have turnkey Gordini's ready for sale is doubtful?

There was a radio interview on here not to long back.
If you want to go back and find it and listen to what Robby had to say you would be slightly less sure of your doubts.
Will the production thing be a go?
Only time and a shitload of other things falling in to place will tell.
Has it been mentioned?
Yes.

Looks like a radiator is going in the front to help with cooling.

Yeah, I just noticed that somewhere else...pedal to the metal time!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service