Jan 11th, 2012 Dakar Rally Stage 10 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 10 of the 2012 Dakar Rally. Robby Gordon was the WINNER of stage 9 & is only down 5m58s in the overall standings. Nasser Al Attiyah did not finish stage 9, so he is out of the rally. Cars begin stage 10 at 7:44am/et (9:44am local). Raceday chat will be available throughout the entire 2012 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat now works on the Ipad & Iphone.

STAGE 10 TRACKING

STAGE 10: Iquique > Arica

Connection 317km | Special Stage 377km | Total 694km

COURSE OVERVIEW

The drivers will be overcome with even more intense sensations early in the morning. It is precisely at the beginning of the special stage that they will be deeply moved by a spectacular view, combining sand and waves, which continues for several kilometres. The theme will remain constant, since the most experienced experts will be able to surf on the dunes which stretch out for around a hundred kilometres. On the other hand, the difficult fesh-fesh area that will have to be tackled at the end of the special stage will bring everyone back to the tough reality of the long-distance rally.

STAGE BY STAGE RESULTS

Views: 22462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just telling it like it is the french don't like the american anyway it's funny how when the americans win a stage they try to disqualify r g for no reason they're jealous he might win

Revenge is best served by winning. Gas on Robby

Ray, right on.. right on.. right on brother..we have seen this kind of buffonery before from the French weasels.

Keep preachin bro and I will give you a witness!!

Hah. Ray, you make great points. It certainly does have the smell and feel of a rigged system, now doesn't it? I feels just about as you do, holding my nose.

As for Nasser, well, there you go...

Question? Watched nickspeeds video, can Bob run the Qatar hummer the rest of the way and support Robby? I realize he will not be an official entry I just wonder how the ASO is going to feel about this (Kinda hope it really pisses them off)

I realize this is the internet, but people need to tone down the racist crap being thrown around.

Cept for making fun of the French. Cause they don't count. :D

nope wally they were jokeing the 300 with bob in it cant help robby in the race

where is the love man we are just having a little fun

too bad nasser isnt a team player like rg, but nasser bought his way into the team and once he was out probably felt that he didnt need to help any more. O well he did well when he was on board.

I had assumed Nasser had DQ'ed. So he just decided because he couldn't win that he'd just take his ball and go home.

Wow dude, that is so farking lame. RGM pulls out the red carpet for you and gives you a world class bit of kit. You run it like it can't break and when it does you can't at least be a team player. That's a pretty sorry excuse for a human being right there.

Lets just hope that the check clears the bank.

Remember KC

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service