Is Robby going to race the Baja 250?

Views: 3924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alan that photo was taken last year..... no 4 wheel parts on the truggy when Justin is driving. Again RG not racing.

I'll just point out the last line of my post....

(Who? Me? Stir the pot? Well, I never!....)

You have some nerve, Alan.

Here is a link for the bikes

http://www.facebook.com/BreauxmanLIVE

BIG NEWS of the DAY from SanFelipe! No Robby didn't drive.He was never scheduled to,sorry.
For the Baja 500 there will be qualifying in Ensenada on the Thursday before the 500,May 30th.marking the first time I know of that the starting order for TT's and cl 1's won't start by draw.This is a very good thing for Robby.

Can't believe Robby won the SF 250 TT class in a Stadium truck!! You go Robby!

Where the heck did you come up w that bud ? 1st off Robby DIDN'T drive , and 2ndly
1. Gus Vildosola/Gus Vildosola Jr, Mexicali, Mexico, Ford Raptor, 4:13:39 (59.85 mph) (SCORE Trophy Truck)
2. Bryce Menzies, Las Vegas/Jesse Jones, Phoenix, Ford F-150, 4:18:36 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
3. Rob MacCachren, Las Vegas, Ford F-150, 4:22:23 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
4. Juan C. Lopez, Tecate, Mexico, Chevy Silverado, 4:23:11 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
5. Mark Weyhrich/Gary Weyhrich, Troutdale, Ore., Ford F-150, 4:24:09 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
6. PENDING FINAL REVIEW
7. Tim Herbst, Las Vegas/Larry Roeseler, Boulevard, Calif., Ford F-150, 4:30:33 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
8. Jesse Jones, Phoenix/Bryce Menzies, Las Vegas, Ford F-250,4:40:25 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
9. Jimmy Knuckles, Brawley, Calif., Ford F-150, 4:43:08 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
10. PENDING FINAL REVIEW
11. Nick Vanderwey, Phoenix/Larry Vanderwey, Litchfield Park, Ariz., Chevy Silverado, 4:46:34 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
12. Craig Potts, Scottsdale, Ariz., Chevy Silverado, 4:46:51 (Trophy Truck)
13. PENDING FINAL REVIEW
14. Zak Langley, Santa Monica, Calif., Ford F-150, 4:48:15 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
15. B.J. Baldwin, Las Vegas, Chevy Silverado, 4:50:34 (SCORE Trophy Truck)
16. Ken Losch, Phoenix, Chevy Silverado, 4:51:01 (SCORE Trophy Truck)

Or you just trying to get the rumor mill going lmao . Good news is Juan was 4th

sarcasm alert

Next were gonna hear I won the lottery and am buying a DCM built trophy truck to be driven by me and Tool as my codawg . Dutch as the Crew Chief , TOG the PR guy , and MK , Wally and WJM as crew members . With SPEED sponsorship of course . Now where did I put that lotto ticket ?

Thanks Mike..........Hello McFly? c'mon mj I'm a little off but not that off!! LOL!

Major WHOOOSH for MJ-

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service