At this point he is on mine, but he isn't the only good road racer in the Yahoo C group.

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im realistic, a win is a huge stretch, but in my opinion, if he could run up front a bit and get Speed on TV, thats a win for the brand.

As of tonight I have Robby as the C group driver and Boris will be on the bench as soon as he gets listed by Yahoo. In the A group I have JJ and Tony as the back up. In the B group I have Ambrose and ....... Montoya (I know, he is a risky deal) On the B bench I have Kahne and Biffle. This is subject to change and probably will over the course of the week.

This is my favorite race and not just because it is the local track. Race cars were just not invented to race on oval tracks only.

I may go with rob. No matter where he Qs, he will be up front.

I wish we had that game back, guess where Qs and finishes

#10 maybe carpentier, fellows , ranger, villanueve? One fellow Canadian can only hope but I haven't heard. Best chance would be Carpentier. I gotta keep Robby in the lineup. the other one I got a gut feeling on Vickers.

Per Jayski's
Boris Said is in the #32 Ford.
Brian Vickers is in the #55.

Fellows and Villeneuve are at Road America this weekend, my best guess Hershel McGriff will be in the #10

Hershel isn't finished racing, but that would be a long shot I would think. His first race was in 1945!

I see David Mayhew is now listed in the 98, but if you aren't on the West Coast you have never heard of him probably. S & P anyway.

Robby can't do any worse then Trevor Bayne did for me last week.

@scott c, you started him too! Yea, it's not good, if can't beat the s&p's.

LOL I had Bayne too. That one went wrong early.

Bayne for me too. Ugh!

OK, if all are you are admitting to finishing last with Trevor you can add me to the list. At least I got a 1st and a 3rd to kind of make up for it on the day

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service