Finally in Segment Four we continue our conversation with Mark Miller who talks about the book he's written about his involvement with Dakar and we get very candid comments from Miller on the effort American Robby Gordon is making at Dakar. Gordon has tried for several years to not only finish the event but get a stage win or overall podium finish. That effort has proven difficult. Miller talks about why that is. This is an exclusive THS Breakout interview on the world's only weekly topical webcast on sports car racing, rallying, drifting and time attack. TRT: 12:52

Click to listen to interview

Views: 6545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second that, not even close. Have you ever seen MM flying?

who is M. Miller?

Maybe the interveiwer should have asked Mark his Dakar finishes when Mark had his own teams. Like avg 200th place.

Book selling 101 if you can't sell a book on your own name or accomplishments say something negative about the biggest person you can associate yourself with to get attention for your book.

+1

+1 +1

bingo

Guarantee MM is looking on this site for reactions: Dear MM, screw you and I would of bought your book until now, the reason for RG's mood change was because Minis and ASO were making accusations last year and calling out his character. Yeah I wouldnt respect someone anymore for publically calling me a cheater in my profession, and now I no longer respect you.

Mark you want a reaction well here ya go

lol mj
'

Bitter - Party of one, Mr Miller your table is ready.

He doesn't mention his 4 million dollar VW trophy truck program that didn't finish in baja either for some reason?????

Wow, I totally get questioning Robby's attitude this year, but saying he isn't one of the best racers out there?WTF?

What a whiney bitch!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service