TOG/Robby---Is there any possible chance of a run at Indy this year? I watched the Long Beach race yesterday and just feel that RG is owed one at Indy. John Menard---if you are out there listening---Indy owes you and RG one and it's time to cash in on it. The new bodies have more space for sponsorship decals---Menards yellow with RG wearing a very cool Speed helmut and driving a Chevy. No nascar to get in the way. Please, racing gods, make this happen some how, some way---put RG in a competitive car at Indy and give him the 500 he deserves.

Views: 1107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Chance, but good idea I'm all for it.

The only 500 race Robby is gonna see the rest of the year is the Baja 500 

I agree, good racing yesterday!! Indy will be great and a lot safer!! I know that was Robby's main concern for leaving Indy. I know he can drive the wheels off this new car and he doesn't have to do it as an owner, there are many teams that are bringing in a second car and even a third. Let somebody help pay the tab and lets go racing with exposure to Speed energy!!!
Besides our Nascar schedule is open till June!!

I know Richard I can't wait for Silver State 300 and Vegas to Reno . Then of course the 500 and 1000 are always the best races of the year . Gotta admit though it would be cool to see Robby at Indy , maybe he could hook something up with his brother in law ( Ryan Hunter Reay ) . Lol 

I would like to see Robby at Indy also.....but only as a car owner.

I second that. However I find miself (just jokin) myself ping ponging between what is reality and what is in my head. My head tells me yes ........a frozen block of __________will on my car and I will get a new one. ( A shiny 67 Chevelle with......) while reality tells me that the 45 bucks in parts I just installed will make the car I have just as good. My head tells me a sponsor will come out of a coma or something and foot the bill for an Indy 500 entry with all the trimmings, yours truly in attendance being propped by a pair of RayBan, an ability to act normal and a woman "who understands me". Reality however shows RGM going in a different direction (without me) and in all likely hood far from Indy and all its circus like atmosphere, where cigarette companies give away gobs of product and chicks with $ 231.98 hats blow smoke in your face as they touch some sort of hinged ring to their nose (repeatedly) and guys who pay someone to light there cigars with fifty dollar bills as they play golf and scoff away the national crisis as an unwanted portion of the paper and send JR. off to college to get laid and out of his hair, where who when why..........what?............I'm out of control.................NO INDY AGAIN !! I'm trapped inside my head with only my thoughts (stolen from Witchfinder General a band of obscure existence)
Okay they talked me down, It would be a great thing it really would. It is selfish to just say "I wish Rob was at Indy". Final thought: As a front runner it would be a great feather to put in his cap it really would but to be a team getting in its own way and being one of the bump day dreamers would be another broken wrung on the ladder to the top. Hey we all want it but it has been pretty much spelled out.

OK---here is one hell of a longshot---I hit the megamillions or powerball you will all be treated to RG circling Indy in a brand new Dallara-Chevrolet hot orange Speed Energy car---AND---it will be at the front at the end like it should have been on 2 other occasions. A guy can dream right

Robert you do that and I'm taking you to Vegas lol 

I would go too!! Plus work with the crew for free!! LOL We almost won it a couple of times.

They are having a solid amount of issues with the new cars...

Yeah, the package still in beta. More work is needed on the front aero-steering-suspension to get it to turn properly. Lotus (Cosworth) is 6 months behind the development curve. Still, the racing as been damn good.

They're basically IRLs version of the nascar cot 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service