http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/108891-RGM-Dakar-Re...

2013 Team SPEED/RGM Dakar HUMMER Vehicle & Rental Program FOR SALE:

Rental Program: Includes vehicle, team, spares, equipment, entry, etc to run the 2013 Dakar Rally. Turn-key Operation. Put yourself in the driver's seat! Become teammates with Robby Gordon for the 2013 Dakar Rally and race one of the fastest cars ever to run the Dakar. Rental Program total for $1,500,000.00 USD.

Vehicle for SALE: A package to buy just the vehicle ONLY is also an option. The Dakar HUMMER that has won the 2012 Mexican 1000 and two Dakar Stages in 2012 is for sale for $1,000,000.00 USD. This is for the race vehicle ONLY - comes prepped and ready to race.

ALL SERIOUS POTENTIAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT 704-949-1255 or email info@speedenergy.com for more information.

Time is limited on entry to the 2013 Dakar Rally but the vehicle can be bought at anytime. Please see the attached PDF presentation for more information on the 2013 Dakar Rally Rental Program.

Thank you.

Views: 6372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like a deal to me. Too bad he can't get some big Nascar name to do it. I don't care much for Nascar, but that's pocket change to some of them, and it would get him all kinds of exposure. Of course, a legit driver would be all the better.

It is an even better deal if you are in Europe. At least it sounds better. It would cost less than a million GB £ or a little more than a million Euros.

When I think sponsor, I think rich, young, loves cars and is competitive. If I had a team and was looking to rent a ride or bring in funding, I would try and get in with this guys crowd.
Mr. Big
He loves super cars, has a sense of humor and has a dollar or two from Google. Send him some meat for that bread Kevin! Let's kick it up a notch!!

Hearing a rumor that the 2nd Hummer will be driven by someone from the UAE, Dubai specifically. $1.5 Million is chump change for them.

Would that gentleman perhaps be Khalifa Al-Mutaiwei?

Just might be...

That would be good financially. I guess that's really what it all comes down to.

Could I pay for it on some type of trade labor?

I say put a huge bumpin' system with earth shakin woofers so you can crank that thing way up as you cross the finish line right behind Robby!!!

How big of a factor is it to have multiple cars on a team? 2013 is going to be a huge year for RGM. How many more shots at Dakar is Robby going to take? I keep seeing the NBC name popping up related to RGM - both SST and now Dakar. I wonder if the value of a second car has been pitched to NBC yet? A Dakar win strengthens the Gordon name, henceforth strengthens SST, henceforth improves the odds for whatever NBC hopes to gain out of all of this - profit dollars in some fashion, no doubt.

The second car improves the RGM-Dakar story. I loved watching Nasser last year. We said it here on the Planet, "He's crazy skilled, but too wild. He will never finish."

I predict that the RGM car(s) are going to prove to be faster and more durable than Nasser's new car. Nasser is going to regret not working with Robby again. Here's a story I would like to hear. From Nasser's perspective, why not work with Robby and the Team RGM? Nasser is going to regret not buying Hummer-2. Heck I bet he already knows that his Jeffery's car is not as good.

So, would I get a discount on this since I already have a hood? :)

seems fair :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service