http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/108891-RGM-Dakar-Re...

2013 Team SPEED/RGM Dakar HUMMER Vehicle & Rental Program FOR SALE:

Rental Program: Includes vehicle, team, spares, equipment, entry, etc to run the 2013 Dakar Rally. Turn-key Operation. Put yourself in the driver's seat! Become teammates with Robby Gordon for the 2013 Dakar Rally and race one of the fastest cars ever to run the Dakar. Rental Program total for $1,500,000.00 USD.

Vehicle for SALE: A package to buy just the vehicle ONLY is also an option. The Dakar HUMMER that has won the 2012 Mexican 1000 and two Dakar Stages in 2012 is for sale for $1,000,000.00 USD. This is for the race vehicle ONLY - comes prepped and ready to race.

ALL SERIOUS POTENTIAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT 704-949-1255 or email info@speedenergy.com for more information.

Time is limited on entry to the 2013 Dakar Rally but the vehicle can be bought at anytime. Please see the attached PDF presentation for more information on the 2013 Dakar Rally Rental Program.

Thank you.

Views: 6374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would also speculate they RGM may have had some intrested parties that never came through or committed.
A deadline was reached and this is the last option. But I dont know anything. Just speculation. I'm just glad he's racing.

You at it this way would you rather have a mill in your pocket or just sitting idle not being used .

1.5 million all in? Seems pretty reasonable for a 14 day international race. Just over $100,000 per day for a fast truck, mechanical crew, video crew, truck signage, and all the coordination nightmares we can only dream of........ If only I had that kind of money!

There's got to be a multi-national brand or even a european brand who would want to get on a fast truck who's liely to get some camera time.

and the driver and co-dog have enough talent to get coverage. I'm guessing you'll not see or hear of 90 percent of the competitors during the rally.Excluding opening and closing ceremony.

No doubt. But with NBC Sports doing a daily on this, I suspect they'll only do more of what Versus did last year...... Do a brief focus on drivers from the USA. They need to create and develop viewers and one way to do that is good 'ol patriotism. An RG "rent-a-ride" will get mentioned.

I also assume NBC Sports will spend a little time every day on all things RG since NBC Sports is RG's broadcast partner for SST. I wouldn't doubt if they mention SST to try to start developing viewers.

I'm kinda bummed to see this. I hope this does not signal a winding down of RG's dakar program. Hopefully my feelings are unfounded and this is just another RG twist that defines the man, racer, and businessman that causes us to follow him.

Go Robby! WIN THE DAMN THING

Robby in the Jayski's news today

Only if I win the mega lotto! LOL!

Or a good sign RGM has a new plot for next year and he wants to win with the last year of the hummer. IF he even wants to run in 2014

Or, just like in any other form of racing; the trucks have plenty of miles on them and they are nearly timed out maybe. Also, after all the past experiences, im sure RGM has thoughts on creating a newer,better,faster DAKAR hot rod.

Hey, here is a thought, I will call Tim Allen, then the two of us could get together and for a real "Team TOOOOOLLLLTIIIMEE!" Our corp. sponsor could be Binford Tools! He can nav, and I can wheel!

There you go TOOL , aman with a plan. I'll be rootin' for you TOOL!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service