We know the pictures are old and we are getting the teasers later...but what do you all think about the vehicle not getting the proper shakdown before the DAKAR event?

I doubt this vehicle has ever even touched dirt.

Views: 6812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so sad was looking foward to the 20th release i had a phone reminder on all day i get here and tog still teasing steering wheels pics im sad

have a beer and prep for Christmas.

set your phone for Jan 5th, 2014

But please keep posting teaser shots too please TOG . Idk bout anyone else but I'm loving them .

He probably wadded it up in testing and is rebuilding it, thus the delay in the debut. Stuff happens.

negative.

Testing went great.

NICE MOVE

@SNUCE, hit the cap locks button or have your posts deleted.Thank you,Mike

Also remember the module sections of the SET. I would be surprised if RG went away from that with the HST. Plenty of testing and rollovers and hard landings to stress all kinds of things. (Thanks PJ Jones)

Im no expert on truck building but there will always be somethings to improve and the next 14 days after January 5 will fell.

I put the faith in the expert's

When does the truck ship? .... or has it already?

shipped weeks ago to France,than on to Argentina

Did we get the security fashioned in such fashion as to render espionage inprobable and/or best case senerio impossible? That is to say entrance in to Argentina and whatever security/customs system that is traversed will team bear witness?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service