Looks as Danica be attempting the Daytona 500 in 2012. What number will she use? If RGM is not in the top 35 with the #7, would the number be on the market? If so what could be the asking price for the limited cup races she's planning.

Maybe a partnership/support deal to use the same cars as Tony, Ryan and Danica in 2012. There would be room for a fourth team under a SHR? Or a deal just like the 78 and RCR. Work smarter, not harder.

Keep selling Speed Energy! Gas On RGM.

Views: 6449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He parked the hell out of that car!!
The more talk about the #7, Robby Gordon, and Danica Patrick the better. Free PR is always good.
How NASCAR allocates car numbers:
• NASCAR owns and assigns the car numbers and licenses them to teams on an annual basis.
• Teams submit to NASCAR requests for car numbers. Depending on availability, that number is issued via an owner's license, which is good for a year. However, one team can allow another team to use the number with NASCAR approval.
• Generally, if a team has used a number, that number is re-issued to the same team. If a team relinquishes a number, it reverts back to NASCAR.

Basically Robby should get to keep using the #7 for as long as he puts in for it every year...however, if there is ever a driver or circumstance for Nascar to be the usual hyporcrites they are, this would be one of those situations...lol.

But it would go against decades of precedence
Like that would stop Nascar???
Nascar didn't make DEI give up the #8, Nascar didn't make MMM give up the #4, and Nascar won't make Robby give up the #7. Robert Yates did work out a deal with Hendrick to transfer the #88. Teams can not sell number (per say), but they can make a mutual arrangement.

I would not sell the number...I would work a deal with SPEED Energy involved. Have Speed Energy as an associate and having rights to use her name & images promoting SPEED.
That's exactly right. Plus, if RGM sold the #7 then they are giving up on NASCAR. I don't see eithe happening.
+1
if the price is right then sell the damn number.

should Danica decide to run the Daytona 500, she'll be in no matter what. Even if she doesn't make the field she'll buy her way in, with or without the #7.
In order for Danica Patrick to have # 7 two things need to happen.
#1 She has to be driving in a series other than Sprint cup.
#2 She has to be driving in a series other than F#$%^ng cup.
#3 I know I said two but #3 She has to be driving in ..........................This is just my opinion and does reflect that of any and all other parties not affiliated with the fact that she can KISS MY FFFFFFFFFFFFF..................................................................................SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Michael, please tell us your honest opinion. I feel your not telling us your true feelings.... :) Oh and by the way, she's already married. No kisses for you anywhere.
Michael, have you been drinking your bong water again? Racing is better off with Danica, not without her
So misunderstood....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service