Looks as Danica be attempting the Daytona 500 in 2012. What number will she use? If RGM is not in the top 35 with the #7, would the number be on the market? If so what could be the asking price for the limited cup races she's planning.

Maybe a partnership/support deal to use the same cars as Tony, Ryan and Danica in 2012. There would be room for a fourth team under a SHR? Or a deal just like the 78 and RCR. Work smarter, not harder.

Keep selling Speed Energy! Gas On RGM.

Views: 6446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah have her start racing for RGM for the cup car intro tons of exposure with the godaddy lady
hahaha yashould would totally wanna drive an RGM CUp car... hahahahahaha
Again I say it ain't gonna happen AMP has to much $ invested in Jr
Danica will not be selling Speed, and the #7 is not for sale. Just my opinion lol
I'm sure her team owner and sponsor will make the call to RGM to talk about everyone's options. RGM needs revenue to keep the lights on. This is a revenue/exposure generating opportunity for Speed Energy Drinks that you have to look at in the best interest for your company and your employees.

Dollars or decals on the car equals win, win for RGM.
If you want to expose the brand then you'd be a fool not to put it on her car. You don't have to like her but she'll get more TV time next season than 5 time and Kyle combined.
Your absolutely right! Will you volunteer to sneak SPEED stickers on her car @ Every race? Thats the ONLY way SPEED's gettin on the side of a JR Motorsports car. Oh wait, maybe Rick will just call the good people @ Pepsico & explain to them how the entire HMS contract has to change, because Danica wants the 7 in Cup, but the only way its gonna happen is if SPEED ENERGY (a competing product) goes on the side of a NNS car owned by an HMS driver who has a personal endorsment contract with the MTN DEW brand. I'm sure they wouldn't mind being when she does run cup, it'll be in a Coke family drivers car.....makes complete sense now! Only one question now, can we fit TANG into the picure somewhere? After all, it's orange like SPEED....& GO DADDY...seems like a no-brainer
Do you not freekin understand the concept people? It's the same reason theres no Joey Logano fan section @ Menards, & Paul Menard doesn't do appearences @ Lowes. Get it?
I did hear from someone, Robby took a lunch call today from former IL Gov, Rod Blagojevich. Heard they were talkin about somethin F'n golden....
Mike I'm not trying to be a dick here but the No.7 already is on the side of a JR Motorsports car in NW. and Danica's contract in Cup is with Stewart Haas so even if RG decided to work a deal there is no conflict?
I think running the 77 on all vehicles adds some consistency to the SPEED branding.
I DO like that! For anybody who doesn't know, the 77 in my handle is a ref to birthyear. I was STOKED the 1st time I saw the TT changed from 71, to 77. Talk about sneakin decals....dont let me get a shot at that 77. It'll have a DubC on it for ya know it....yes, yes I would
Look, Robbys 7 isnt like Jrs 8 or Gordons 24, the only people who care about the 7 are Robbys few fans. I dont see the 7 anywhere on the can, so im going to say, "its just a number".

If he does give his number away next year, lets not all panic and say hes selling out, its probbaly for the better good of the company.
Robby is focused on Bristol...Not Danicas 2012 plans.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service