How Many Races into the season before Tony says.... Rob do you have a minute to chat!

I say it will take about four races into the season before that conversation will happen. I feel Tony will be able to get it smoothed out faster because of the money he can throw at it. Just my thoughts. The problem is us common folk wont know if the conversation ever happens.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.

He's easily ahead of Dale Jr and Old Man Martin
They financed it... at the same time they were closing plants and letting go of thousands of workers. All just to poke a stick int Toyota's eye. Sore subject for me.

If there were justice, Tony will be keeping the Hendrick fabricators fabricating and his book keepers bust writing checks for the mangled metal. I wish Tony no physical ills, but could care less if he's short a car for Cali.
Although I am a Ryan Newman fan I would agree that SHR seems a little, dare I say, Arrogant in that they are boasting their Hendrick Engines, chassis, support, employees...ect..I cant wait till Rick is in victory lane with an Old Spice hat...I see a swagger commercial:

Mike Helton:"Rick, you cant have a fifth and sixth team"...enter Rick Hendrick...."this was me before I started using Swagger, Now I own Stewart Haas Racing, or should I say five(pats Tonys belly) and six(grabs newmans ass!) TOO FUNNY!!!!
oh the pressure is on Jr. now........
maybe newman is in Jr. back up......LOL
Well, I'm sure Tony has already pissed off Goodyear (and thus NASCAR).....again.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service