Here's the contest.Guess the driver of Hummer #327. First tie breaker is Robby's navigator,tie breaker number two is Driver of #327's navigator. Try to limit posts to legitimate driver guess's, Thank you.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby Pierce - T.B. 1: Andy Grider - T.B.2: Kellon Walch

Andy takes a stab at driving....Navigator for Robby Bob Gordon Navigator for Andy Beccy Gordon

come on, just put back BJ and ANDY to their sits and lets go. ha.

#327 - Bob Gordon

TB1 - pure navigator with a lots of rally experience

TB2 - Kellon Walch

Driver:  O J simpson (Can run effectively from the Cops)

Nav: Tiger Woods (he knows not to run into anything during the get away)

Robby's Nav: Ward Burton (How funny would that be:  "turnnn left at dat big ole tree, den go ddat waaay fer a bit" Robby could increase Ward vocabulary and may scare him in to talking like a cast member of the Jersy Shore (which we cant understand either)

Tiger Wood's - not a good choice.  He finds and falls into too many holes ;)

Kevin Smith

and Jimmy Hook

hook is kinda a big deal!!

Mike Porter and TBD.

Thers alot of drivers out there that would be able run hard with Robs program but none of them are Nascar drivers.. LOL

My top 5 driver picks for the 2nd Hummer if I could make the call would be.....

#1 Rob Maccachern

#2 Roger Norman

#3 Mark Post

#4 Jerry Whelchel....

#5 Scott Andersen

1) I can tell you the Rob Mac could not do it as he has ties with Ford, BFG and RockStar Energy Drink pays him pretty well. But take these things away, I think Rob would be good at Dakar. He is smooth and consistent.

2) I think Roger Norman being the adventurist he is could and would do a good job. I would guess he would only be willing to be RG's water carrier for 1 year and then he would want to be the #1 guy on a team, or at least fight for it. Also there is some not so good past history between RG and Roger regarding a San Fielpe race and I dont know if those two could be on a team together.

3) I dont know if Mark Post would be interested in doing a Dakar rally?

4) Whelchel would be awesome, but Whelchel is like RG and runs WFO! Might be two to many Chiefs on one team if you know what I mean? He would only pass RG once and the team would be down to one car. RG would park his butt. I'm guessing this is why BJ has said he is not interested for personal reasons.

5) And this Scott guy! Well his picture shows a Baja Bug prerunner, so he cant be all bad. Actually they say some of the best off-road racers start in Baja Bugs. BTW Scott I still race a 5/1600 from time to time and I think I might have to race you for spot #5 on the list! 

Great reply Nikal... Yea... My bug runs pretty hard and seems to keep up with the big dogs until we get into the flats.. its set up nice, like ridin a fat lady... Lets join up and put together a team for Dakar 2012... lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service