Nead gone from RMM: UPDATE confirmed RMM & Nead part ways: Hearing that Gene Nead has left Randy Moss Motorsports and is no longer crew chief for the #5-Toyota driven by Mike Skinner.(5-24-2010)
UPDATE: A team representative has confirmed that Randy Moss Motorsports and crew chief Gene nead have mutually agreed to part ways. RMM engineer, Stacy Johnson will serve as interim crew chief.(5-24-2010)

Just wanted to let the speculation begin.

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can we have this topic featured forever on the main page TOG? Lol.
yeah man. Fire me up a steak.
After we win every race from now until the end, we will be in the chase.
Just enough time to build that Nead magic into the road course car, but a short enough time-table that Robby and gene won't be tired of each other again before Infineon.

I think this is good news, but as with anything in racing "time will tell."
First step is reducing bad decisions and simple, yet costly mistakes in the race. That alone will get RG much better finishes.
TOG, I thought you had mentioned in a tread somwhere recently that they found something wrong in the car making procedures? Did I misread, make up or hallucinate that? but if not, any expounding you can do?

I know there was the new kid on the block that found something about the brake cooling...but I think you were alluding to something else...
Good news indeed, welcome back Gene. Where does this leave Larry, or could he be considered a competition director? Hell after P.Tracy's debacle I could use the good news, thanks TOG.
Nice,

But time will tell, and Gene is an awesome addition for this team
Did Gene negotiate for a STFU card he can pull during the race so he can make the decision on changes to the car? lol
Beagle: this is how it should work. GENE gives Robby three STFU cards for the season. If he(ROBBY) pulls one and it works to the better, he gets to keep it and gets another. If it moves him backwards he loses the card. When Robby runs out of cards he has to STFUAD.
But this is good news. Gene should be good enough to make the car top 25 or better at the cookies, which is all we need to sail away from the FRM top 35 mess over the next few weeks...
ATTA BOY GENE!! GOOD MOVE ROBBY!!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service