Dakarworld
about an hour ago
Robby Gordon confirmed entry in the Dakar and rumor has it he will go for his last chance to grab Victory. With the mighty Hummer sold, his new truck has some big shoes to fill. At least it will not be Robby's driving skills that prevent him from the title! Robby Gordon Motorsports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5zmjNLuYEk&feature=share&li... — with Toyo Tires and 7 others.

Views: 14862

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!!!

TOO LATE Y'ALL LOL . That would be really AWESOME !

This is a realistic guess. What is it we are guessing on? I see two things:

(1) Who's the big daddy sponsor. There seems to be something hidden right now in this regard.
(2) What skin will the racer get.

I was poking at the Chevy Colorado. MK gave me an emphatic, "No!!" I take that as MK having insider scoop. Okay, so on to my next guess.

My next guess is the Chevy Silverado. The production Silverado has new skin this year too.

I'd love it! BJ & Eric V. get the teenager truck - the good looking new Colorado, but Robby get's the man's truck.

Jeff, good to have you back in stellar form. STP! Man remember when that sticker was everywhere! You nailed the color, that's for sure! Is that a Revell model?

yup. it sure was

I remember that, when I was a little kid growing up in Missouri I placed an STP sticker on my bed room window and had no idea what the hell it was

As much as I enjoy watching BJ haul the mail at light SPEED across our deserts, I don't expect him to finish well in DAKAR. Watching BJ grow up around here, he reminds me of a very young RG. To that I mean, BJ has skills, but imo he drives the wheels right off his rigs often, especially if he gets behind. Looking back at RG, well, he was somewhat similar. RG drove the wheels off everything he got his hands on making for some spectacular photos and memories. The comment back then regarding RG was, "if they could just Robby proof a rig, the kid will be unbeatable!" Take that mentality, seat time, maturity and look at RG today. Still fast, exciting, a better, smarter driver, again IMO.
I look at BJ in a similar fashion. Maybe time will change things as he grows. Now after all that, BJ turns around and wins the 1000. "Checkers or Wreckers" I suppose. Thanks

+1

X-Raid Team Starting 12 Cars
"In addition to the four Monster Energy X-raid Team drivers – Stéphane Peterhansel, Nani Roma, Krzysztof Holowczyc and Orlando Terranova and the recently announced Nasser al Attiyah – who all will race a Mini All4 Racing, the service park will feature another six Mini All4 Racing and a BMW X3 CC."

Us Against The World II

http://bit.ly/1biB6Dx

Well ****, that's a lot of water carriers.

Throwing money like crazy. I bet this plays into RG having a much larger fan base this year. Robby makes Dakar.

So this is the Baldwin and Vig ride looks similar to HST design
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service