From Jayski:

Veteran off-road racer Kenny Freeman of Henderson is sponsoring the #70 Nationwide Series car driven by Shelby Howard in Saturday's Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Freeman recently entered a business decision for his new venture Race Fuel, an all natural energy drink that will be available in stores by the end of the month. "The construction business has been so bad for the past two years that I decided to start another venture," explained Freeman, whose family has been in the carpet business for 50 years. (ML Motorsports), see the paint scheme of the car on the #70 team paint schemes page.(3-1-2011)

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe in free-market capitalism, let the Shelby Howard fans buy the stuff by the case.
probably more to come. Robby just needs to out market the other start-ups. We all know the product is top notch, now just have to get people to try it.
Carpet business. Energy Drink business. Sounds like a natural transition.

"...available in stores by the end of the month." Easier said than done.
Thanks for posting up Alan, Sounds that way....
free market baby, it's a wonderful thing! i'm sure he bought into a existing energy drink company and is selling under a new name. good luck and remember the cream will rise to the top.
I have a feeling this will be like that Wave Energy drink that was on the 36 for a little while then just disappears forever
Actually Wave is still around and growing slowly, most through the southeast. I know that Harris Teeter has it along with Kroger.
Ah my bad. It just seemed to disappear and never saw it up here in the northeast so just assumed it wasn't around but thanks for the info.
Yeah... They're definitely taking a slow and methodical approach to distribution!
Harris Teeter HAD it....SPEED Energy replaced the space....Many stores are pulling WAVE in place of SPEED Energy......
Very cool! I was just going off their website and Facebook. I never seen Wave because I'm here in Wisconsin, but we've got Speed!
I've been in 4 Terrible's looking to see if they had Speed Energy, all had it but it was in the back walk in. Just having in the store doesn't do anything if you don't have merchandisers to get it out on the shelf and you have to get a deal for dedicated shelf space. Whoever is supposed to be doing that is dropping the ball in Vegas. I've worked in the merchandising industry for many years, there's a way to go about this to get maximum sales.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service