Watch the Silver State 300 interview and listen at the end . If its what I think it is I'll FLIP !!!!!

Views: 13244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stop with the rational thoughts!!!!!!!

oops, forgot this isn't the place for that.

k, hmmm...perhaps Robby has purchased Score and NORRA, he'll combine and rename them- The "Y'all don't stand a chance" Desert Challenge.

Love the title

I have it !!!!!!!!! He's going to announce that he was the guy who fixed my friggen car after I chased every butterfly I could find off the cliff trying to figure it out. Perhaps you guys can spare him the trip of coming all the way to my house and then he can announce something about his plans instead. As mentioned before the break pedal being just touched was clearing the stumbling up. I found yesterday that just activating the "break switch at the pedal arm is what's doing it and not any vacuum issues. Two plugs on switch----- does this change the timing control (distributor timing to ECM and back) Save Rob the trip .................. the yard is a mess and tell me what the hell is wrong. 1982 cutlass V6 3.8..................son of A.................................

cut the GREEN wire

I thought it was the BLUE one?

BOOM! oops

Both wrong, its the red wire......

ok, so how about this, I still say may 29th and June 5th must be two different anouncements being 1 will be RG and the other one has to do with SPEED going with my intuition of my video clip of the baja 1000 where I am under the red bla bla arch and say future SPEED Sign here RG decided he is going to do his SPEED arch so the title is Rosarito SPEED 200 and better yet for the 4th of July weekend, how about an almost hey hey, I love this mind game LOL

Bean finds the best apple in our tree and hands it up to me.
"You know what this tastes like when you first bite into it?" she asks.
"No, what?"
"Blue sky."
"You're zoomed."
"You ever eat blue sky?"
"No," I admit.
"Try it sometime," she says. "It's apple-flavored.”

~ Rodman Philbrick The Last Book in the Universe

I gotta check that out. That is a great dialog. never considered blue sky being apple flavored.

and it's not big zoom who's zoomed, i's MM!

ok no one has said it yet
as much as he loved the King of The Hammers
new speed sponser??

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service