Watch the Silver State 300 interview and listen at the end . If its what I think it is I'll FLIP !!!!!

Views: 13244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe he's going to announce he ran the 500 the 600 and got an f1 ride to run monaco. The trifecta.
Did I miss something or did I dream the race last weekend? It's not Dakar all year where you race every day.
If Robby were to race the 500, perhaps it would be with carpenter racing. Derick Walker is a partner on that team and speed and vodka go great together.

Unfortunately RG is not racing in the 500

which 500 ? :)

come on guys... the writing is on the wall. everyone should be able to deduce what is going on. the signs have been in place for quite some time. this will also answer why BJ is so butt hurt with Robby right now. There was a news article last week that made national (if not worldwide) headlines. Someone is making an offer to buy the Monster brand... duh... its not Coke, its Speed Energy! its a very common practice in the business world. If you can't beat the competition, buy them! It has worked for ages.... Cisco and Microsoft for example... BJ is pissed cuz now he is going to have to change all of his socks, underwear, shorts, shirts, hats, RV wraps, TT wraps, and even tattoos over to the Speed logo from Monster. That would piss me off too!!!!! i really thought that a few of you were smarter than this and would have figured this out by now..... just saying. ;)

And just where is all this money coming from ? Did Robby win the lotto ? 

Didn't he say May 29th ? Well I also wonder what he is going to talk about 2 days after the Indy 500 ... LOL

I see alot of you are talking about your dreams, here is mine..........

Infineon is pulling it's name off of the Sonoma track as of May 31st. So RG is going to announce on May 29th that Speed Energy has entered into a naming rights agreement with Sonoma, and as of June 1st, the track will now be called Speed Energy Raceway.............

And then I woke up. Lol!!

I remember his title!! The official racer of racing!! Indy, Off-Road, Nascar, Dakar. He can do it all!!!

I was thinking more of a Nationwide (not the series) campaign to rename every unsponsored Esses section at tracks to the "Speed Energy Esses" complete with bright orange rumble-strips & signage just outside the section.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service