Watch the Silver State 300 interview and listen at the end . If its what I think it is I'll FLIP !!!!!

Views: 13244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My two cents its the day he starts prerunning the 500.

It won't be Indy 500, he doesn't care about that anymore.

and there aren't enough engines to go around.

4-Cars on the Indy list with no driver. One being a Rahal team which RG's brother in law drives for. Yes, I too am a dreamer and those that say you just cant show up at indy to run... been done before and can happen again. I would love to see RG do it again and those that say he doesn't care about it, may be dreaming more than me!!! Every racer would love to notch Indy in his win list. Amazing how many people on here cannot comprehend the mind set of a racer! Engines will not be a problem either. There will not be an excess, but everyone that needs an engine will have an engine (power plant I believe is what they are calling them LOL).

Ryan Hunter-Rhey drives for Andretti, not Rahal.

IF there is anything related to Indy, I'd guess a sponsorship deal for Speed Energy. But even that's a big IF.

There's no way anyone could climb into one of the new cars with zero seat time and be competitive, and Robby won't waste his time just to ride around in the back. Yes, it's a dream of many of us to see it happen, but I don't think Robby would do it, if he can't do it right.

+1

Last Lap!! Came close many times!! I would love to see it!!

See what happens when Hendrick gets motors from LOTUS!! LOL!! I believe Robby would be very competitive this year!! Remember how close Stewart came to driving for Foyt until Honda said no

Really, I don't think from a racers perpective? OK
http://espn.go.com/racing/indycar/story/_/id/7873395/indianapolis-5...
yes , this is a week old but still current info.

I know, you are tired of the Indy thing, but I know if Robby had good equipment he could win!!!!! It may not happen but you never know, He is doing his thing in the dirt but an Indy win would be GREAT!!!! I pretty much gave up on Nascar!

This is in no way a guess what he is doing. My all time wish is Robby run an indoor series in the stadiums and kinda of revamp the old Mickey Thompson series. Robby has the the name, Robby could get the backers but 0.000009% chance. Yeah Yeah we have the TORQ, Lucas oil series, etc etc but still be cool. Run quads, vintage Honda Odysseys, Motorcycles, buggies, trucks. Im dreamin........

Sounds like a good dream to me bud ! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service