Watch the Silver State 300 interview and listen at the end . If its what I think it is I'll FLIP !!!!!

Views: 13244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, Sunday morning wake-up laugh complete. Thanks Gas

Lotus (well Judd) can't provide engines for the teams they have. Though somehow they've just signed another team, Jean Alesi driving for Fan Force United.

Chevy said they can do 15 engines (14 teams now, their 15th will be Dreyer & Reinbold Racing which is defecting from Lotus)

Honda has 14 now and is going to be adding Bryan Herta Autosport (defecting from Lotus) bringing them up to 15.

Michael Shank Racing (the 33rd entrant) is still looking for a engine and is in danger of pulling out, they've released Jay Howard to look for another ride. The only other car that has an engine but needs a driver is the 2nd Ed Carpenter Racing car.

You might be on to something

That being said though the 29th is a Tuesday which is the day NASCAR generally releases Penalties and well knowing Robbys track record....... haha

LMAO, good thing Robby didn't go thru tech.

so I have a question, this top secret anouncement, is it the same as the one anouncement that was suppose to be given on June 5th.well I believe I read some where June 5th.not to sure now. I'm thinking it has to involve SPEED so new racing series sounds good to me, but what do I know

Guess if he made mention of it at an off-road event it would be off-road related.. just have to wait and see..

I am looking for my magic 8 ball right now I'll have all the news and facts as soon as I find it. But if I were to guess it would be a waste of time. There has been little if any at all guesses that have been right about anything. from Nasser to the Daytona 500 it has all been a big waterfall of....................

"This way sheeple no mirrors no tricks........she was born this way"

There is a new "Dirt" video game being released on 5/29. From the trailer, it looks to be Ken Block/Monster themed though.

Maybe it involves the Monster Truck? I know Bigfoot is not part of Monster Jam. Who knows? Maybe a new off-road series?

Maybe Robby is going to run the VORRA Yerington (Nevada) 300 desert race?

if he does i might have to help him some
i'll be at ck-1 or ck-6 not shure where yet
just look for da fat guy writing down times at the stop

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service