Was wondering what the take is on who we, RG Fans, are cheering for during this years Daytona 500. I say Paul Menard, his Dad has always supported Robby throughout the years. Maybe Casey Mears...

Views: 2953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to take you up on that, but it's not frugal to UPS a can of MGD across the country. While the smart money would be on the girl, my heart is with the old man. He has better talent, but age and equipment would be his downfall.
We all know (I hope) that if it wasn't for GoDaddy money, nobody would even know she exists
Even her Nip Slips are nothing to get excited over.

Tony,offered the equipment. Maybe Richards last race ever will be in legal equipment ;-)

+1 Mike, LOL!

Richard would spin out & hit the way while gettin up to speed. Kyle should race her

I really don't think it will happen myself. But, who knows? They can't stop it by saying he is too old as Hershel McGriff is 10 years older and still racing Late Models. He's my all time favorite stock car driver also. Morgan Shepherd is still racing Cup (or trying to) at 72. I bet how they keep this race from coming off is that Petty's insurance company tells him he is to valuble to his company to allow him to race.

By finding an out of this for Petty he won't get his ass kicked completely by Danica. Petty is pretty much the king only to that same group of people who call that fat drug addict Elvis the king.

Petty has 200 wins, but some of those really were questioned way back when. He was what the 10, 3, and 88 cars combined now days are as for good NASCAR PR. When he was winning lots of people feel his cars were never closely inspected like the rest of the field. Then his last win after 8 years of being a loser was a joke. By then the inspections were much more fair and right out of the box his engine was oversize. They couldn't let him slide by any longer "for the good of the sport."

Petty has let his bull dog mouth overload his puppy dog ass and I don't think this match race will ever come off.

Tony might fuel the flame to Richard's feet.

@Bruce, you might enjoy some of this
http://donhallracing.com/index.html

Richard wins = he beat a girl .
Richard loses = he's an old man .
Either way it'll be a big publicity stunt . RIGHT UP NASCAR'S ALLEY .

but you picked the ol'man,I'll take the girl,for a beer,is it on?

I'm with you Mike, beers anyone?!?

I think now it's time for Tony Stewart to put up or SHUT-UP! Let's make this race happen!

Its a bet MK .

@ MJ - I agree, this is right up NASCAR's alley. I wouldn't doubt that this was one big PR stunt from the beginning!!!

But anyways, I say Danica will kick Richard's ass in a straight up race. I really hope this pans out, you got to admit, this would be pretty cool to watch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service