I Heard Nascar Isn't Allowing Danica Patrick To Enter Nascar Because Of Some Reason. She Would Be Great As Robby's Teammate Next Year, Just Give Her A Shot She How She Does. I Mean U Never Know What Might Happen. I Belive She Can Handle It.

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

won't argue your first two points.....

Sarah Fisher HAS HAD GOOD equipment under her...and has never had results. She ran for Derrick Walker for a number of years and Walker has some GOOD stuff...ask Robby.

I respect Sarah for being able to keep sponsorship together...........but if you put her in a Penske car she would still have her same ol results. No secret around the garages that you keep the hell away from her during the race.......clothes on or clothes off it still doesn't change the fact that she is scared to drive a race car in traffic..........
Could it be perhaps that Sarah hasnt been offered money to take off her clothes. Sheesh everyone does whats best for them at any given time to promote themselves. We have all made comprimises along the way. For crying outloud most of the Nascar drivers have made cheesy commericals that portray them as dorks and some how thats not selling out. Lets not over think this racing is entertainment and we enjoy it but its not going to solve world hunger or any other socially significant issue. Anyone that wheels and indy car gets my respect regardless of their marketing opportunities!
As I see it, the only upside to having Danica in Nascar would be that previously mentioned fight with Kyle Busch --- now THAT would be funny!
I really was NOT going to get in on this discussion! That being said, I absolutely CANNOT STAND Danica. She has the personality of a striking cobra, and if that's not enough, she does not go out of her way to be nice to the fans who do think she's the second coming!
Thank you for saying it Path!!! I totally agree.
Predictably, this thread split right across the gender lines... sure kept us junkies amused during the slow midweek.
Has anyone seen this? I'm sure that Jimmie will be called a sexist. Robby, move over.

http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news?slug=dw-johnsonpatrick052009&p...
just read that and when the messiah speaks nascar listens.
i will not interject my views on Danica.
JJ is 100% spot on. Dario and Patrick and Jacques were(are) fantastic open wheel drivers, and they bombed in the cup series.All he is saying is for DP to run some support races for a few years during the IRL off-weeks and then if the succes is there at that level, she might be ready to move up to the Cup series,thats even if a team owner will take her ( I know what was said years ago about there ALWAYS being a seat for her from a few top teams, but keep in mind the team limit cap next year )
Agreed, she needs the seat time.
Dario, Villeneuve, Hornish, montoya, etc. all made the switch too quick. She needs to go run at least trucks and NW before being ready for Cup.
The only guy that I remember doing it the right way in the last few years is Ambrose, and he came from V8 Supercars wich are closer to NASCAR than open-wheels. He spent a year in the trucks, two in NW and now he is in his first full year in Cup. Look at his results compared with those other guys in their first year in Cup.
Well said, TOG.
I can't stand her and while I think she would bring a media circus with her, she isn't as good as people think and not worth the attention. Proof is in the pudding. Look at how many pages this thread has. She would bring lots of hot air, but wheres the beef? We have plenty of hot air flying around the sport already.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service