Will their be a chance to see Robby run the Dakar? If so will Johnny Campbell be navigator again, I think Johnny and Robby work very well with eachother and it would be fun to watch them take on Dakar one more time.

Views: 3164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Johnny's riding for Honda this year if you check under Racing General Discussion the story is there. So no RG JC this year, bummer! And as far as I know RG is still not confirmed for this year.

Planet member Will has Johnny Campbell's DAKAR plans covered in Planet Biker Bar.Makes since becouse Johnny is a motorbike guy.
http://www.planetrobby.com/group/planetbikerbar/forum/topics/honda-...

As far as Robby and DAKAR, ,any announcements would come after the Baja1K.Sorry,I don't remember where I read that.

The only thing that was stated here on this site as fact are facts after they been made facts...........that is to say speculation here has never come true. Watkins Glen full races this full races that ETc.ETc.........what should cut down the speculation here even more (even though it is a fossil fuel here of sorts) is that if you log on here more than the part time number you will be a fulltime member and TOG will have to pay your health insurance. Obamas care gone Cyber I guess. So look for less speculation and more one word posts as we prepare for the future of infalted costs OR workers making less oopps I mean posters making less posts here and having to post elsewhere to make ends meet all the while trying to pay a mandated health cost er I mean post cost but .......I guess it it will only pay TO GET SICK...................IN ....THE FUTURE.............A future with no Robby Gordon in Dakar Rally I'd say Ticket prices might even go up to see the SST since there might be rising health costs there.........I mean This will touch EVERYTHING .........Back to Dakar........No my speculation (while it is still free) is No.........."Must have been cause I had the Flu for Christmas"............boy those days are dead and buried.

Dakar is still very much on his mind. In the videos from SEMA, the license plate on the SST reads "4 Dakar". Also, there was a bit of a loss in translation, but it is mentioned in an article about SST going to Montreal, so the thought is out there still. Will it materialize? I surely hope so considering I make a point of late nights in early January... but I guess we need to wait until after Baja..

I hope Robby can put something together. I think it would be difficult to do, with everything else that is going. Speedenergy buss, SST series, B.I.T.D last race, Baja and maybe Dakar. That's a pretty full plate. In the meantime we have Baja coming up on Wednesday. For many it is a work day. Hope to see a big turnout right here on the Planet.

Might be a workday but hey I like to break rules every now and then so at times at work I will sneak a peak on races that are during the week, but but what am I complaining about I took wed and thurs off to go to baja, if I would have done some ass kissing I may have taking friday off too and go all the way to la paz. so my freaking luck will be I won't be at the finish line in La Paz to see Robby and Juan Carlos win the championship. but as far as Dakar, well someone tried to steal my Kiss my ass sticker from my car but thought I had read somewhere Clyde was do Dakkar and RG might do some support for him. like I said Ithought I read it, all we can do is wait till after baja to hear if he will run.

You guys dont have to go to work , I wrote you all a note for your employers

Please excuse SPEED611 , Jr , Chris , MK , and Wally they all have Desert Fever and can not be disturbed for 72 hours . As their doctor I must watch them all to be sure the fever does not spread . Signed Dr Baja .

LOL, I was going to delete my post this morning. And thank you DR. Baja for the note for my employer and you are right the closer to next week my fever makes me delirious with adrenaline and so excited to go, wish I could explain it but unless you have experienced baja its hard to understand, and to top it off on thursday I might be a bit further from San Felipe and trying to figure out what to take so I can fly my SPEED flag over the road and how to position my SPEED poles on the path of the race so when Robby gose by he going to laugh and say "yep that must be Paty" haha. It's all good MJ you made me laugh. and just for that I'm uploading a short intro of baja last year of the caos when RG arrives on start day. See you there MJ?

Ill be there in spirit and following here and RDC unfortunatly im an east coaster

can you make it for 96 hours? I want to go home tonight with a sick note!

Can I get one of those

See I was right Desert Fever IS contagious lol . We might just have an epidemic on our hands .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service