Crandon for Labor Day whose going ? Maybe some of us can meet up like we were gonna for Atlanta . I've been to Crandon many times and can tell ya its an AWESOME track . If any of you need ticket info call 1-715-478-2222

Views: 2313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome pic especially love the RC trucks lol .

Thanks TOG. They'll be making a big showing at Toronto for sure.

I might go to crandon around Steptember 1st my dad told me in a couple of weeks he will be buying tix will need to start looking for hotels soon.

That'll be so cool if you can make it .
Well all BAD NEWS ! Looks like I'm out for Crandon too . This really fricken sux ! But now mom has started getting the bills for all the hospital BS we went thru . Even with her insurances there's alot that didn't get covered . The ambulance alone was $ 800.00 . Anyway I hope all that are going have fun . Kevin thanks again for the offer of all your hospitality . Hopefully next year everything will be all squared up , Robby will have a solid race schedule , mom will be healthy , and we can all get together like we planned .

All things considered, you mother and the health of your family is more important than a race. As a father of three and ailing in-laws, I have made a ton of sacrifices as well. At least I got to go to Pocono for the return of the Indy cars this year.

Hope your mom feels better. #omamacaresux

Sorry to hear that MJ, but like Rob said, family comes first. Lucky for you I am guessing this won't be the last Crandon :). Better start making plans for Vegas.. I am considering it.

Yeah thanks for the kind words my brothers in orange . Mom is doing really good and is back to her old self . Funny thing is she's more disappointed than me . As soon as Robby announces the 2014 season schedule were gonna try to make an event . I hope we will all FINALLY be able to get together .

Sorry to hear that MJ. Family does come first.

Yeah funny thing is your all family too :~)
We will get together sometime , I just feel it . Mom feels almost as bad about it as I do . She was really looking forward to meeting everyone .

I agree mj. The Planet does feel like a family. We will get together at some point.

:~)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service