To start the new 2009 season, I have decided it is time to get rid of the "mikey" icon as the default avatar for members who elect not to upload their own.I have replaced it with one of the new planetrobby logos,and it will remain that way until a new driver or person falls into the crossairs.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that helps in the current upswing in race results throw out the bad luck charm buy buy p.o.s
Awesome.
THANK YOU
Hey Tog!
If ShamWoW ever signs a deal with RGM can we get ShamWoW icons? Gas On!
Thank you, Tog! That is so much better!
Yeah!! No more POS! Thanks TOG!
Thank you!!! Although it did stimulate most folks to hurry up with their own avatar, way too many didn't and looking at Mikey over and over {shudder}. I like the logo.
Change is good but you have now deprived some of a reason to complain. RG fans love to complain, almost as much as they love to dream up conspiracy theories. It may take some time, but you will have individuals complaining about the planetrobby logos. There may even be a few that will beg you to bring back mikey or Helton.
Looks good TOG! You do terrific work.
HAHAHA!

Post of the day!
No more waves of nausia when I log onto the page. Thank you. It was almost worse than Mike Helton.
EVERYTHING is looking up in 2009!!!! Thanks Tog
I thought the point was to motivate members to put up a more personal avatar, and MW's dumb look was perfect for that, this will have the opposite affect. I was motivated immediately upon joining by that stupid pic.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service