just saying...seems Ryan Newman is the heir apparent with Austin Dillon back filling Harvick. As the song says, the times they are a-changin'

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bobby Labonte & Jeff Burton are 2 of the most boring drivers in the cup series. No surprise here. Jeff Burton hasn't done anything in that car the last 4 years.

tear shit up,just say'n

TOG, add about 20 others to the boring list. At best you have less than a couple dozen guys that are at any given track to race. The rest are there to just cruise around and collect a check. It's always been that way and probably will never change. The exceptions are the plate races where if you are still on the lead lap at the end anything can happen.

Putting Kurt Busch, Harvick, and Stewart into one team should make for an interesting 2014. Too many bulls in the henhouse.

Yup, that will get interesting.

Who will be the 1st to bitch and complain ? Ill put my $ on Kurt .

Harvick for a beer!
BTW, with the hiring of Kurt,Gene Haas without consulting Tony proved who the real owner of Stewart/Haas is!

Exactly! I refer to it as sHR. It also was a very bold statement by Mr Haas.

In all the multi-car teams there is a pecking order no matter what any of the players say. I like watching that dynamic unfold. When Matt left Roush and went to the 20 car when Joey went to Penske, It suddenly dawned on Hamlin that he was now that teams 3rd car. He then used Joey as a scapegoat and Joey got in his head and the rest is history. I like that both of those guys made the best of the new teams and both improved. I look at sHR and see that two cars are driven by past cup champions, and one of them has his name on the building. Then you have the guy who drove DE's car and of course that green car. As much as Harvick wants to be top dog, he has some winning to do first.

I'm willing to bet that green cars driver kinda gets lost in the shuffle .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service