While I am anxiously awaiting the start of the Dakar and Robby's dominance, I'm curious if he and his equipment will be home in time to run the Parker 425. Or, has he ruled this out for some reason or another.

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dakar ain't over til the 20th and Parker is the 11 & 12th so no Robby won't be there . Plus I think that's a motorcycle / ATV event only . This is from the website

The THR Parker "250" off-road desert race for Motorcycles, Quads and UTV's will be on January 11, 12, 2013! This the the beginning of the 2013 racing season and we are proud to kick it off in Parker, AZ, a town that loves off-road racing! The draw for Start Positions is Thursday, December 27, so make sure to get your entry forms in by December 24, 25, 26, to get a good start position! The FIP (Final Information Packet) will be sent out on the 27th right after the draw and will include the Schedule of Events, Rules and your map. All documents are placed in the specific race file, click on "races" and click on the THR Parker "250", all docs will be posted on teh 27th! Thank you to THR Motorsports for their continued dedication and support of a sport we all love! They are a great sponsor and we appreciate all they do! Good luck to all of our racers and we look forward to seeing you in Parker, AZ on January 11th!
the "425" is Feb 1-3 for Cars and Trucks.
last year Robby just showed up and drove for RPM.
Footage of last years event will be airing this Saturday

I believe that this Saturday footage is the Mint 400, unless they are showing both events that day.

Mint is correct.

Awesome Mike. Thanks for the info. Do you know if this will be televised on Speed, the NBC Sports channel or where? I'm in Phoenix.

I believe RG said on Jim Beaver's Down & Dirty Off-Road Show that he will be racing Parker and was thinking of driving the Trophy Truck.

Robby will be in Parker for the 425.

http://www.planetrobby.com/forum/topics/jim-beaver-will-have-robby-...
click on the 50th episode, be patient,Robby was late for the interview 14 min'ish

Off road off road and more off road
I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN !!

The first off road I have managed to go to and Robby will be there! Looks like this year will be good for me.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service