SCORE Trophy Truck qualifying for the 2014 Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 will take place on Tuesday evening, Nov. 4 on a specially-designed course around Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The course will start and finish on the LVMS Off-Road Track. The 3.6-mile course will incorporate off-road, dirt and asphalt elements, utilize two race courses, and require the drivers to turn on their lights and qualify in the darkness of the Las Vegas night.

2:00 p.m. - Press Conference on SCORE Stage, announcing the 2014 Baja 1000 Qualifying Event. All Drivers are
introduced one by one. The qualifying order will be announced on the SCORE Stage.
4:00 p.m. - Vehicles parade through SEMA before departing to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
4:30 p.m. - Members of the Press and VIPs are loaded onto shuttle buses and driven to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the Baja 1000 Trophy Truck and Class 1 Qualifying event.
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Practice Runs
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - SCORE Baja 1000 Qualifying presented by BFGoodrich races at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. - Vehicles return to SEMA Silver Lot 3 and are positioned on display as before

Views: 4783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be quite surprised if Sheldon shared any of the driving duties. Kid is a beast on the track, but has he ever run a score/bitd/etc style of off road race. Not to mention has he driven anything like a Trophy Truck? RG is at the 1000 to prove something. After the failures earlier in the year and the smack talking on the forums, I think RG will put a bet in the car, if not just Ironman it.
This event should be called the BAJA 1260. With a 12:30 pm/pt start, half of this event will be ran in the dark. For a one beer bet, I say Robby will not ironman it.I have idea how will co-drive, maybe Steve? I'm guessing Sheldon.

Ya, I'd guess Steve or Bob G. Not gonna make that bet on RG Ironman. I will however bet you that BJ attempts to Ironman it.

The only beer bet I'd make involving BJ is whether he loses a transmission or not.

Mike, I'm guessing ... Sheldon is guessing ... Sheldon too ... jeje

Next up is the Baja 1000 with @robbygordon hopefully we can pull together a win there.

http://instagram.com/p/vFvD6itBqU/

Excellent, I seem to forget to go back and look for posts to pictures. I look at the pic and move on

Good Guess.

Looking forward to the Baja 1000 big time.........a friend and his dad will we down there, not sure if the dates will over lap, however if they do I'm gonna make sure he knows enough to get a taste of what's happening ...........although he may be in one of those all inclusive nobody will kidnapp me condos he does go out........strange bird........ but him and his dad would enjoy going and finding the American Embassy of offroad racing that is RGM
And so it begins ........
People crying cause Robby " cheated " by running Short Course tires .

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/threads/robby-gordon-baja-1000-qua...

Sent from my iPhone

There's RG haters pretty much anywhere you look.

Thank you NIKAL !

It's just one guy. lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service