Whos going? Are there any real off-road race fans on planet RG... Come on,,, Did see the title of this discussion. THE 1000 is just two weeks away... Cant wait.. Rob starts 20th out of 32 Trucks with Jesse James on the poll and BJ starting in the back of the pack its going to be one hell of a battle...

Views: 3872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tool, did SPEEDENERGY have a booth. Pictures?
Robby made an appearance at Toyo on Monday.
@Tool, sounds like you had a good time;-)
Fishing in Cabo right now waiting to head up for the race!
I didnt see a SPEED booth. However, due to the size of the show, I could have easily missed it if there was one. I rapidly cruised the show,as I had limited time to attend. One could easily spend two full days at the show!
robby will have no problems picking his way to the top 5 tt , there is only so many great drivers
Oh boy, Robby is racing in a race no one cares about, except those who race in the Baja 1000. Heck, I live in San Diego County, and not one newspaper covers the results.
Sorry fans, I prefer that Robby race in NASCAR where he can get some real exposure and maybe, sell his energy drink.
If you knew what the hell your talking about youde be dangerous 
That's bull shit Edwardo. Bill Center has always covered the bigger Baja races for the San Diego Union-Tribune. I think he has covered every 1000 since the first one in 1967. I know that year when I got back across the border on Monday there was coverage of the race in the Trib. I saved the copy for many years. Not that this matters much as no one reads newspapers anymore anyway.
Significant shock improvement on this year's TT. If RG Needs a break, look for it to be Bob Gordon.
yeah but the starting spot is going to be very hard to overcome. Just being real..
He is really starting too far back if it's dusty. Until you have raced in a race like this you just can't imagine how hard it is to go fast in the dust not really seeing much ahead of you. It's a bitch.... Some of those cars starting in front of RG are über fast and catching them in dust will be hard, but if anyone can it is Robby. The whole course isn't covered with dust so there are places to make up positions. But, this is the Baja 1000 and it does rain down there some years. It has rained hard enough that the race has been postponed in the past because rivers were too high to cross even with a 4X4. It rained yesterday in San Diego and Northern Baja. So if it rains then the playing field get leveled a bit.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service