Whos going? Are there any real off-road race fans on planet RG... Come on,,, Did see the title of this discussion. THE 1000 is just two weeks away... Cant wait.. Rob starts 20th out of 32 Trucks with Jesse James on the poll and BJ starting in the back of the pack its going to be one hell of a battle...

Views: 3872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe Robby can get a silent sponsor in Mexico. $$$ from the cartel.
I live breathe sleep and s#%t desert racing :~)
that must hurt coming out.
Lmao just drink the Mexican water it cleans ya right out lol
Is "IRC" the best site for tracking this event?
Who's the navigator/co-driver?
Kellon Walch
tog what happened toandy grider
Andy teamed with Honda in the Ridgeline for Baja.
http://griderracing.com/wordpress/
I really wanted to go with my brother and son, but unfortunately won't happen this year. My business gets really hectic this time of year getting ready for all of the Nutcrackers. I hope we can follow it online =) and thanks for all the info everyone!!!
would love to go. did Baja 17 times and part of nine winning teams. Just one more time would be wonderful.
@Mike, I just returned from the SEMA show here in Vegas. And you are absolutely correct in your last statement. The level of competition has risen tremendously, along with the technology and race equiptment. BJ Baldwin had one of his TT's on display. I crawled through that thing, and let me tell you Planet people out there, that is one nice piece! Looking around the show at all the different vendors, its amazing the suspension,and electronics technology in all these race cars these days. On a side note, I did not know Johnny Greaves had a nice Class 1 car. Another nice piece!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service