I know it's early to be discussing this race, and a couple discussions have been started and deleted already.. I would like to start talking about in order to start making plans about it. I myself have no plans on "pausing or deleting this post".

Info I'm looking for..

1, anyone with knowledge of the stadium area please speak up on anything that might be good to know

2, Hotels? While I would prefer to bring my camper I didn't see any campground listed close to this area. I hate driving after large events so I'm looking for hotels that are within oh...say.. 2miles from the stadium. (wife has a $300 gift card to Mariot Hotels given to her from work). So any info in close hotels would be great.

3, And of course anyone else that's planning on going and wants to do a Planet Robby meet and great would be cool.

Views: 3381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi mj, I hope this series continues but, if it doesn't, and I thought it was getting a good first year start, Robby will still race Baja, Loorrs, Torque, BITD, The Dakar. If so, come out to San Diego, Ca. and you can go w/our crew south for the 1000 in Nov. Maybe he has something HUGE planned. We'll see soon, just like after Nascar ended for the 7.

Already working on Vegas just want to know if its happening . Trust me I ain't giving up on Robby or SST !!
If I was indeed shot well I can tell you I'm bleeding SPEED orange .
Yes shot SST ATL helped keep me sane going thru all this stuff w mom the past cple months . Even mom was looking forward to it . No matter how bad she was feeling she kept asking bout SST . So what happens now ? Is that the end of the season ? The end of SST ? Will Vegas happen ? Do I try for tickets to Vegas ?

No promises made, none broken. Hemorrhaging money I'm sure. Still hoping for the best. This was an enormous undertaking and gamble. I commend all of those involved. Yes it stinks and is a hard pill to swallow but like I said, lets hope for the best. Still some shows scheduled. Still no official word from SST so lets not rule out some sort of pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I just noticed it tonite, think I would have noticed it yesterday.

Right now Vegas and Minn. are the only two "alive".

Really wish my post wasn't deleted yesterday, almost makes me want to leave this place all together.

I was able to read your post before it was deleted. Not a reason to leave. Hang in there. SAVE THE PLANET!!!!!!

The delete and subsequent zero communication afterwords was the issue, remind me way to much of the uprising. Some here cant see the difference between constructive criticism and negativity.

Facts of life are simple, I can't imagine any way I can support RGM anymore than I do. It goes far beyond this website. Gave them free sponsorship on multiple race cars, bought maybe 15 cases....much of which I gave away at our races and pushed hard to get them into two local stores.

Hi, I will watch you in ARCA and I'm sure lot's of US will, but I couldn't find your team. Which team are you ?

My understanding is the release explaining the cancellations will be out on Tuesday.

I even talked to ATL box office this afternoon and they were still selling tickets as of 2:30 est .

As mentioned, no official word from SST!!!! Just on ticketmaster website. And my U-Verse still shows June 23 showing of SST. Set to record!!!!!! So without official word who knows whats going on? No use in getting all worked up about it. It is what it is.................................

Honestly bud I'm more heartbroken than pissed off . You all have NO idea how much my family was looking forward to this . Am I giving up on Robby and SST ? NO !!! I'm already checking into Vegas I just want to know whether or not its happening ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service