Annual Fantasy Auto Racing League on Yahoo (Prize now offered :P)

You have been invited to join http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/register/joinprivategrou... Garrett Gleason's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing.

In order to join the group, follow the link above, or go to the game front page http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 6532
Password: speed7

This year I will be offering a prize to the winner.

I will buy the winner $50 worth of Speed Energy Gear from the RGM Store of their choosing. Hope that sweetens the pot a little. Hope to see you there.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as an aside to this league....anyone interested in some CASH...I am in a really cool Nascar pool where you need to pick the winners of all 36 races PRIOR to the start of the season.

You can also only use a driver twice...

So once you submit your entry by mid february, you sit back and watch it all unfold...

$50 entry fee...usually around 200 entries..winnder gets about $2300, 2nd $1200, then it goes down $100 per position until it hits $100, then decreses $10 from there....18th place gets there money back ($50).

Anyone interested send me a message..I'll forward you the website and the contact details to get in...It's legit and I have been in it the last two years...
Interested...
If it hadn't been for you, Mister Gleason (and David Reutimann) I'd be your defending champion! The gloves are off this year!
Campbell motorsports ready to play.
the Old Guys are back.
Joined! im Red Bull Racing, Only cause im in Canada and we dont have Speed! i like redbull lol
I am registered! Team name: Mister Anderson #7
I'll take my mask off to show you who is beating up on you at the right time...........!
When's that gonna be, next season?
registered and smack added
Signed up!
Thanks for joining everyone.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service