Views: 1649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of the old guys at the local NH and Vermont races get pretty creative in their cheating.
A few years ago a guy had a plastic sports bottle full of lead to add weight to his car

Big picture......what did Chad want Nascar NOT to see....this was just a ploy I tell you

Big Picture? Ploy? How do you figure? What does Chad have to gain by getting caught?

As it stands the #48 has a cut up race car that they will have to repair and make pass inspection, These cars have several hours in the wind tunnel and that time was just wasted. This car will go on the track with zero wind tunnel aero numbers. Chad and team are facing fines, loss of points and possible suspensions.

NIKAL...it was sarcasm bud. I would like to know what was gained...

NIKAL I feel less than qualified to argue with you but considering how high the chances are of getting caught what did they have to gain by tweaking the pillars in the first place. Also they have the Shootout car to model the new sections after (I realize it's not wind tunnel time) a car that is going to see plenty of practice and race time. I don't believe Chad does anything without a reason.

at the last Twin 200 race at Ontario Moter Speedway A.J. Foyte had an inspetor walk by his car after qualifing and he herd ais hissing
upon closer inspecton he found N2O on the car that was leaking so they made his crew remove the system and re-qualify
result was car was @-MPH faster FOYTE stated THEY JUST FOUND WHAT WE WANTED THEM TO!!!!!!

@Nikal, as you know Hendricks has money to piss away on 'testing'. What if it passed, and was a competitive advantage? cheap!

NIKAL,

It doesn't seem to stop them does it?

The very firs thing I thought of when I heard the news earlier today was the old short-track saying "Make them look over here, so they're not looking over there".

I remember hearing a year or two (maybe 3 now) ago about either Morgan Shepard or Joe Nemecheck buying a car from I think RCR that had a tricked-out Roof-Rail system that would somehow "sink" down into the car a little bit at speed. The buyer was never told about this when they bought it they found it when they were replace the rollbar padding and when the padding was removed the roof-rail lowered down a bit.

Chances are, if chad wanted them to "look over here, not there" theyre now going to look "there, there there there and there". I agree with nikal

Confiscated sheet metal from the #48

Betcha it flex's in the wind................

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service