Its official ... AJ Allmendinger will drive the #22 Shell Dodge for Penske in 2012 ... Merry Christmas AJ

Views: 691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice fit for Penske and Shell Penzoil. Planet Dinger must be flooded with emails about AJ going for the Indy/Charlotte double in May.

Hey, wouldnt it be funny if Roush offered KB a contract to drive the 6 at a fraction of his old pay.  hahaha

Ahhhh that would be nice... dreams!!!

Good for AJ. Way better pick than David Ragan. Finch couldn't afford to hire KB if he wanted. That's probably why he isn't interested. KB will land the 43 ride. If not, then winning means nothing these days. I could careless either way. I'm an RG fan. I don't care who wins or who loses a ride if it doesn't involve RG.

I agree. It's all about RG.  Apparantly  winning DOES mean nothing. Insert Danica and Junior.

Wonder where all this nonsence leaves Vickers, trucks?

Is Robby Gordon attached to this somewhere? Oh yeah, i get it, RG drove a Dodge last year, AJ drove open wheel cars as well....hmmm

Its a feel good story... has nothing to do with Robby.  When Jan 1 strolls around, we will all be in 100% RG mode.  In the mean time, lets be happy for a cool, tiny, little dude who finally can show what hes made of (lets hope he has what we think he has). 

and its Wednesday

slow news week,calm before the storm,?

Next news story, RObby wins the 2012 edition of the Dakar Rally by 32 minutes, Nasser Alybaba comes in a close second

From here out it will be Nasser, Nasser Al-Attiyah , Al-Attiyah. Thank you in advance.

+1 No kidding, you don't shit where you eat VR try a little respect. Good on the Dinger hope he does well definitly a step up. Love the King but Penske is a better situation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service