Robby Gordon audio interview from 3-25-12 now online at

http://www.speedfreaks.tv/gallery/display.sd?iid=5570

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I became a NA$CAR fan in 2003, and Robby was the first and only driver that I've ever been a real fan of.... I had the absolutely fantastic and unique opportunity to work as the Pit Firefighter assigned to Robby's pit (actually to the pit-line between Robby and Elliot Sadler) in 2004 at The Glen. RG signed both my #31 RCR FDNY (the car that he won with in New Hampshire in 2003) 1:64 and tee shirt that year. I've got RGM swag in Fruit of the Loom, Motorola, Jim Beam, Monster, and Speed Energy, and I've got signed cars of RG's that are from all four manufacturers, so I've been around a while and shouldn't be considered "fickle"...

So here's my question: At what point is Robby giving his diehard NA$CAR fans a "release", so that we can find a new driver to cheer for on the Sunday's that he doesn't race? I just don't feel comfortable cheering for someone else, knowing that Robby is at least partially still in the game!

Get a piece of paper  , put all the drivers numbers in a hat and pick 1 . That's how I do my NASCAR pool every weekend . That way I'm still loyal to Robby cause I never actually pick someone else but still have another driver to root for lol 

For me I have always been for the underdog. I like to pick drivers that are just starting out or show some promise for the future . In my 50 years as a NASCAR fan I've stayed with my pick till they win a championship or retire , I've had very few picks in that 50 years.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service