The 2nd support truck has cleared the port according to Toyo Tire stage 5 blog, will it make it to the team by Friday??

Views: 3061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If 1/2 the planet kicked in 1 penny a mile for the 1300 miles that is only $13 bucks each and how many members are there?

I hope that the route they are taking isn't going to be clogged with snow in the mountians. That Black Cloud is still following RG and his endevours.

We need a tracker for this run.

hey I was thinking the same thing and coming to post that.... you beat me too it

Awe Shucks!!

So we start a f2 "support truck A-Thon" with all proceeds to go to Save the planet! 1 cent per mile that the truck has to travel to reach the team and if anyone who participates wants to guess as to the exact time the truck will arrive whom ever guesses correctly or comes closest I'll send them my beat to shit and much loved "Vintage" Robby Gordon #7 Jim Beam hat!!!.........C'mon folks you're looking at maybe 13 to 14 dollars that could be paid directly to the Save the Planet account?????????

I'm in but have no clue on time.

I kicked in a planet donation the other day but I am pretty sure this won't kill me.

Of course wihtout knowing what time the truck left it is all a guess anyway right.
So I will say 24 hrs 13 min and 27 seconds of truck travel time.

I'll go 26hrs 45 min and13 secounds

Holy crap.....hope we have a stable orbit after that thing went from the north to south hemisphere.....good to see it is where it belongs now.

good the crew looks beat and tired of sleeping crowded

20 HRS 22MIN (one speeding ticket)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service