how much time from now are we talking here? Can we make it to rest day?

Views: 5257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I refuse to use plastic there's something wrong with me only a lot of money can fix.......atleast the doctors lawyers and other such social shakers see it that way

you have WJM's address

Plastic best invention ever made lol

Michael, I understand. I won't put my personal everyday plastic on the web. I also asked TOG "where do I send the the check?"

He helped me with plan B.

BTW, I really get a kick out of your posts. One day I'd like to hoist a brew with you. Funny guy, but also quite talented. You should write book. You are really wired different.......I think that you would sell more books than you think.

Your plastic is on the web everyday! Be it at the gas station, using an ATM, or at the bank! How do you think the info get's around? PayPal is the safest place on the net IMO!

@Dave, I left a message on your page. Mike

Thanks Mike, all set, paid for the lifetime...I don't feel like a free loader anymore!! Ahh, it's a good feeling!

Thank you very much,Mike
If you go thru PayPal its totally safe they have incriptions that make it so the info can't be seen .

for those folks new to PayPal, I suggest only tieing it to your Visa or Mastercard ----not your debt card or your checking account.It will ask you if you want to,I suggest not so much.

Mike just wondering I upgraded to the lifetime membership and also bought the RC Hummer from the SPEED Store . Does any of the money from the SPEED Store also go to the Planet or are they 2 separate deals ?
very separate

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service