Ok Ladies and Gents.......

Lets get some Qualifying and Race predictions for the #7, Jim Beam, Camping World, Menards, Mapei, Valvoline, Charter, Monster, Back and Black, Save Wrigley Field .....Dodge.....For Chicagoland

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'll bite on this one...28th starting, 14th finishing in CUP
in NATIONWIDE...13th starting, and 7th finishing

i am hoping for the double...but i am a realist also. Just keep racking up those points and get out of the "danger zone" of the top 35!
it will be humid and the cars will only turn left and go in circles.
you might get skunked on your humid call...not to bad in the area right now. The other thing, POS (Waltrip) will be in the race, so good possibilty of a right hander right into the wall.......
Damn! I thought I nailed it!
I predictict I'ma be at the track in a couple hours. It's gonna stay hot (&humid). I'ma sweat my nuts off on pit road to get some great pics for you guys(,& loosen the lugs on 42 cars). I predict I'll be out on bail, by the time RG's at the trailer on Sat.

Stay tuned for more...........

Oh yeah, for any spur of the moment type people. I still have available to me 2 tixs for Sat. GREAT seats,@ FACE VALUE! Sec 403, Row 30, ON THE AISLE! $100/ea
I predict Mike better sell these tickets to get much needed bail money! As Far as Robby goes Nationwide qual. 25th place 12th, Cup qual 30th, finish 10th
If you get those lugnuts loose first, I got your bail!
Nationwide qual 24 finish 18
Cup Qual 38 finish 23
I predict that if 42 wheels fall of during the race, I will pay the tab!!!
I'm feeling real good about these two races!!!! Sooo, Nationwide, qual, 20th, finish "7"!!!
Cup- Qual, 20th, finish "7"
Better play those numbers!!!!!! They will be lucky in Chicago!!!!
Have fun at the race Mike, and anybody else who is lucky enough to be going!!!!!
My Guess:
Cup Qualifying - 30th; Finish - 9th.
Nationwide Qualifying - 27th; Finish -22nd.

Sending Good Luck Vibes to the 7 TEAM:
Cup Qualifying - 20th (you can only hope for so much); Finish - VICTORY LANE.

What can I say - I choose to remain positive!!!
Nationwide Qualifying 12th Result 9th

Cup Qualifying 21st Result 13th

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service