Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow. That car looks great. Now I have something to do on Friday night.

I think Jacques in a canadian nationwide race would be cool, but he doesn't seem to get funding from any companies.Can you say, a "has been" ?
Robby said no matter what he was sending a car to Montreal, I don't see how no matter what becomes a no so quickly.
guess things are day to day. Maybe he was sending a signed diecast to a montreal fan ? lol..
Its going to be a shame if he does not go in some capacity after all the press that came out of that event last year. Maybe he can wreck some other person from their first win and use it to jump start a 2nd team at Watkins Glen.

Lets say he runs top 20 at Chicagoland, and gets to 28th in points, well away from the top 35. I think at that point, it would be best for his sponsors and his fans to go to Montreal. There is nothing like Robby at a road course. Despite missing the first test at Pocono they managed to get their shit together late in the race and ran decent despite being numerous laps down. Why not take a chance and go for a win when you havent won since 2004. I bet if you took a poll whether to focus on Pocono or Montreal, Montreal would win handily.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service