DEI is screwed.

Truex leaves and thus opening door for Bass Pro to pull plug on sponsorship.

Menards and Paul Menard pull plug on DEI support.

Army doesn't resign for 2009.

Theresa is left with no drivers or sponsorship in 2009.

DEI is almost worthless.

Only thing left is Max Siegal, John Story, some owner's points and The DEI/RCR engine program.

Menard cleans up scraps for penny's on the buck.

Theresa goes barrel racing with daughter.

Max and John get the boot.

RCR takes over DEI's portion of engine program thru offering Jack sponsorship to Menard's new team. Then John gives DEI's portion of engine program to RCR.

RCR's line up becomes

Harvick - Shell
Burton - CAT
Boyer - UPS
Amorola - General Mills

Chevy buys out Tony's contract.

Haas CNC racing is disolved via non top 35 points but Tony starts season with the #66 points and PCP.

New Menards team

Stewart - Jack Daniels/Haas
Truex - Bass Pro Shops
Menard - Menards
Newman - ARMY

Penske
Alltel is out in 2009

Penske sells KB and #2 to GEM.

Roush: Office depot goes to 3rd Yates team and # 16 goes to Yates.

Jack 4 cars, RCR 4 cars, Menards 4 cars, Yates 4 cars, Hendrick 4 cars, Gibbs 4 cars, GEM 4 cars.

Somebody takes the #4 ???

Lot's could happen....

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's how I see it:

The RCR #33 General Mills Chevy with Casey Mears. To help squelch Casey's supposed 'out of wedlock' indiscretions, he adopts two Amish children whose parents were tragically lost in a butter churning accident. Casey also becomes spokesperson for Save the Children.

Note: I was leaning towards Truex but I don't think he has a "wholesome" enough image to sell Honey Nut Cheerios; "Hey kids, tell your parents to buy this shit. It's fuckin' good!"

The Petty's have some new cash to spend and acquire Ganassi. JPM says, "Hell no!" and goes to the #20 replacing Stewart. What? Stranger things have happened and JGR seems to thrive on clashing egos. What about Joey Linguini? The kid is cocky, overconfident and full of teenage testosterone (oh how I yearn for those days...). He needs another year in NNWS. Besides, the JGR fab shop will have plenty of work with Little Elvis, Hamlin and JPM.

Acquistion complete, Petty re-signs Sorenson (contract expires this year). Kyle jumps in the 42, drives it out of the top 35 by mid-season and returns to the broadcast booth. Discouraged after losing their bid for Scott Riggs' services (see below), the Petty's hire Andretti, Raines, Sauter, Herman; nearly any driver that will work for a minority cut of the purse to drive the 43, 44 and 42.

GEM buys the #12 from Penske and either puts Carpentier in it or tranfers owner points to the #10. They bring back Scott Riggs by outbidding Petty by $1.

Roger Penske, owner of the largest Toyota dealership in the U.S., switches to, duh, Toyota. Penske buys BDR for pennies on the dollar after touring the BDR shop and accidentally stumbling upon Bill's secret underground storeroom of bootlegged and stolen parts. Extortion works. Although well-spoken and a decent driver, Kurt Busch is released because no matter how much cosmetic surgery he has, you still want to punch him in the face. Kurt signs with Furniture Row for base salary plus commission on all sectional furniture and accent chairs sold during race weekends. Penske merges with Team Red Bull with Hornish now in the #2 and Scott Speed in the #22.
LOL. You are truly demented.
1) I like the Honey Nut Cheerios pitch! LOL!!
2) If Kurt advertises for Furniture Row, will his wife disappear from the track and the commercials like Buffy W did from the Aaron's ads?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service