I'm going to jump in here while this site is brand new.

RobbysUprising was a pretty good place until a huge pissing match broke out about "negative" posts. There were a lot of loyal Robby fans who didn't want to hear any criticism of Robby or his team.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Most of those accused of being negative on RuR were expressing their frustrations and stating it how they saw it. There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with pointing out faults with the driver (and his team) that one chooses to follow.

I'm hoping we don't get into the same kind of mess here. If you don't like a comment made by another member here, then just ignore it and move on. If it gets to the point where you don't like anything posted, then find somewhere else to go. DO NOT try to tell me, or anyone else, that we may be any less of a fan because we criticise Robby or his team - that's part of being a fan. Sure, our ranting and raving won't make RGM have any better results, but neither will blind devotion and fawning.

Let's all keep it real.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly. Please leave the puppies and roses elsewhere. Robby Gordon himself has always been a tough skinned motherfucker, so it really surprised me when he yanked the site. There is nothing wrong with admitting your driver made a mistake or will make a mistake at some point in his career. This is the big leagues. I am glad a few RGM team members came over here. They feel what we feel when shit goes bad, trust me on that.
I think that's against the law in most states, ain't it?
I hope we can cuss it up as well. People need to grow up, We get frustrated when Robby has a bad day and I am sure Robby is pissed as well. No need for people to treat him like he is 1st in points. We all respect and admire Robby, but I am sure people like it better when your honest about them rather than kissing ass.
No problem. As long as we don't cuss eachother too much, then all is good. There is always a line that might be crossed, however I totally understand heat of the moment comments.
I'm liking this site better by the second!Again, Thanks TOG! And I promise NOT to WELCOME everybody!
Thanks. I don't want to ban you for being a superfan. lol.
You won't have to! Thanks!
Actually, Path and I just came from Wally World! She had to pick up her pictures from Loudon!
upload em !
Like real printed photos from film? How quaint. You NH Yankees are so set in your antique 20th century ways. ;)
Well Mouse where are the pictures? Tell Pathie I took her suggestion so that should make her happy. Now share the pictures.
LOL have you ever seen Jeff Dunham and Walter? "Welcome to WalMart....Get your shit and get out"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service