What can we all read into this? Could this be the start of a second RGM Car for Cup?
Villeneuve could run for Robby: #7-Robby Gordon is in talks with Jacques Villeneuve and Barry Green, for Villeneuve to run for Robby Gordon Motorsports in the Nationwide Montreal race on August 2nd and possibly a Sprint Cup ride in 2009. "I will send a car Nationwide Series in Montreal, no matter what happens," said Gordon. Much of the Nationwide deal and Cup ride deal depends if Villeneuve and Green can bring a sponsor along with the deal.(rough tranlation from Le Journal de Montreal/Canoe Sports)(7-7-2008)

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a done deal for Montreal . More to follow on the 2009 cup plans. Check out the BLOG post at the bottom of the PlanetRobby.com mainpage about this entire subject which FlyHiFlylo and myself started a few days ago.
Sorry TOG. I don't know how the hell I missed that one! Must need the H.U.M.A. surgery!
never any worries here.
I hope he runs JV at the Glen as well assuming the car is in one piece.
I have not heard anything about that race. I will try and find out later tonight.
One would think it would make sense. Robby has 4 Road cars, 2 for him, 2 for JV. So as long as he doesn't kill it at Montreal, I would think you could change that car over for WG quite easily.
It this a done deal like Sears Point sponsorship?
Probably not..lol...it seems with JV & RGM , stuff changes hourly. Now we have been getting reports that RG might not even send any cars to Montreal, this is after he says he is sending one no matter what.

hell even crew members for RGM at the start of the year thought Monster was going to be on the car for Infineon. If I can't trust them, then who can I trust ? lol.

besides, speculation is fucking great !
Speculation is awesome!

My speculation is that RG will be driving a car at Montreal. Maybe not an RGM car, but he'll damn well be in something!

While I absolutely want RGM to expand, and ANYTHING is good there...I still cringe at the idea of JV....just never been a fan...
it's all good. I never liked him until I listened to his album. He's dreamy! ( just fucking kidding! ) ..
He's no Kenny Brack.
LOL...Stick to racing, JV....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service